Teen Wolf

Venomous

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 25, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• When I look into her eyes, she's only 50% evil. OK, maybe 60%.

This was an AMAZING episode of Teen Wolf with absolutely huge developments. Absolutely loved the beginning and the plot throughout its whole episode as Lydia is assumed to be the new creature that is attacking everyone.

I loved the scenes at Scott's house towards the end - it was so intense, and the trio of wolves that Derek has under his control are definitely getting more and more intriguing each week. Excited to see what happens.

I also loved Alison in this episode - definitely her best moments on the show so far! Can't wait for more of her with a crossbow!
  • Danny!

Another awesome episode. But I would like to mention that Danny does not have a major part like he should lol. The amount of stuff they put him through he really deserves it, or least a boyfriend lol
  • Venomous

Venomous was a perfect episode of Teen Wolf. I was very entertained while watching because there was a lot of action, drama, intrigue and character development. It was fun watching Scott and his friends try to protect Lydia from the other Werewolves and the truth about Jackson is revealed. It was great watching Derek tell Scott why he believes Scott keeps refusing him. Allison was awesome in this episode. I like how all the characters interact and they all fit their parts perfectly. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!