Teen Wolf

Wolf's Bane

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 25, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

• You swing for a different team, but you still play the game.

This was a great episode of Teen Wolf, and definitely the best episode amongst the last 3 or 4, because this one had a lot more interesting developments and big moments than those episodes which were pretty good themselves.

The funniest scene was Stiles, Derek and Danny in Stiles's room - that was absolutely hilariously done, and resulted in a huge revelation - possibly the biggest one the show has offered thus far!

We finally learn who the Alpha is as well, which was a huge revelation. And the Argents are closing in... on the wrong target!

This is gonna set up what should be an epic final few episodes of the season - can't wait to see them!
  • Wolf's Bane

Wolf's Bane was a superb episode of Teen Wolf and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of action, suspense and plot development. Scott ran into someobstacleswhile stealing Allison's necklace, but this all proved to keep him out of the line of sight for now. I thought it was funny how Stiles enlisted the help of Jackson's best friend using Derek. It was crazy to see who the Alpha was and not who I expected. The Teacher had a role to play in the fire of Derek Hales family which was interesting. Jackson made Scott an ultimatum after confronting him about what he knows. I think the series is really coming along great, though at times it seems to imitate other series. I look forward to watching the next episode of Teen Wolf!!!!!!!