Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Casey Jones: Outlaw Hero

Aired Unknown Nov 20, 1989 on CBS

• Casey jones makes his debut

good episode, I love how mysterious Casey is in this episode. Especially his exit in the end. You know I have forgotten on just how brutal Casey is. I know much of his beat-downs are supposed to be humorous to an extent. But you get the seance of barely controlled rage from him. Like in the opening scene where he shoves a guy through a basket ball hoop, and breaks a picture over another guys head. Was that necessary? I even find it disturbing that Raphael kind of like him and his admires his violent nature.

After watching this episode as an adult I get the impression that Casey is one of those guys who doesn't like law at all and just want lawless-ness, and a society that people survive on who ever is strongest. In other episodes that I've seen with him in them he seems to have an intense dislike for white collar incorporations and organized police forces. Almost like he is a revolutionist or some thing. I liked how his character was handled you just really wonder why he is pissed off at every one that he lashes out over tiny trivial things. He is a great ninja turtle recurring character.