Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Curse of The Evil Eye (4)

Aired Unknown Oct 29, 1988 on CBS

• great conclusion to the eye of sarnoth saga

I loved how the eye can create stuff from objects, but gold is its limitation. I loved how blodget the news driver was involved and how vernon had the authority to fire him for causing the news van to go into the river and he rescued april and he got her job back, but replacing hte newsvan came out of his salary. I loved how baxter betrayed shredder. I loved how he created taj mahal and made the glue monster etc. I loved how shredder said \"I\'ll bare that in mind when I deliver your eulogy you traitours vermin\". When the tidlewave on the bridge came, shredder disappeared. where did he go and in the next ep he was around. how did he and baxter get back together in the next episode.
  • Weird plotline... But I'm all for that with Ninja Turtles!!!

The Zarnovameter, as Donatello calls it, can locate the third fragment. Too late! Shredder beat them to it... again! Now he's making everything come to life, like that dragon on the Chinese takeout box! Then Blodgett, one of the lackeys at Channel 6 finds it and turns his apartment into lots of cool stuff. Baxter, infuriated because Shredder will not pay attention to his inventions, goes off and finds the Zarnovameter that Donatello dropped. He finds the helmet, and turns a warehouse into the Taj Mahal! Weird... then he makes a sludge monster to wipe out the Turtles, but Shredder stops the traitor! Then they fight, but Shredder takes the Zarnovameter, but it reacts with the eye to destroy the remains of Zarnov.
  • Fantastic!

This episode is also another great installment to the Ninja Turtle series. The Eye of Zarnoth series is amazing to watch. The makers of this show are great people. I don't know how they do it. This episode doesn't have my favorite plot in this saga, but I enjoyed it very much to say the least.