Season 9 DVD News!!! (Updated Box Art Added)

tone-master21

[1]May 23, 2011
    • level: 40

Update 5/30/2011

Box Art:

For larger image go here:

http://www.amazon.ca/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Season/dp/B0052XN1TC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1306730456&sr=8-4&tag=vig07-20

Join the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as they face off against new opponents - the evil Lord Dregg and Hi-tech - while also fighting against their own uncontrollable mutations in the mind-bending Season 9! With the help of Carter, a new ninja ally, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello struggle to stop Lord Dregg from enslaving Earth, while overcoming Replicon, a battle droid that regenerates after each defeat. Featuring nonstop, sewer to-street action, these eight adventures will leave you wanting more turtle power! Includes 8 Shell-Busting Episodes: The Unknown Ninja, Dregg of the Earth, The Wrath Of Medusa, The New Mutation, The Showdown, Split-Second, Carter the Enforcer, and Doomquest.

"Our retailer contacts tell us that Lionsgate Entertainment has scheduled the next-to-last season of the original '80s-and-'90s animated series,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Season 9, for DVD release onAugust 16th. This production year, the last season with television show developer, writer and executive story editor David Wise on board, consisted of just 8 episodes and so it will come on a single disc. Cost is $14.98 SRP for 176 minutes, with episodes full screen video, English 2.0 Dolby Digital sound and with closed captioning. Package art isn't available so far, but stay tuned and we'll keep you updated!"

http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/15426

Edited on 05/30/2011 8:42am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cybertron22

[2]May 24, 2011
    • level: 7

I know this is getting old. But there are only two words i can say about this and that is TURTLE POWER!!.

Edited on 05/29/2011 6:16am
    Edited 2 total times.

console_general

[3]May 25, 2011
    • level: 4
    This is awesome news! Last time I went to Best Buy I got Season 8, but they didn't have season 7 (only one I'm missing) and I wasn't feeling like ordering it (yet), but I sure feel like doing it now

I wish they release the missing episodes before the series is over, otherwise we might not see them for a while...

And it'd be great if they released a complete series boxset on Blu-ray too! I know there's not a lot you can do with old cartoons, but it'd be convinient to have them in less discs and maybe they could even fix the order of the episodes.

NathanRoth

[4]May 28, 2011
    • level: 16
    i got the first eight seasons and the the first season of the 2k3 series.
    and all four films they need to release the next mutation on dvd i know it sucked but i liked it.

pferreira86

[5]May 29, 2011
    • level: 17

NathanRoth wrote:
    i got the first eight seasons and the the first season of the 2k3 series. and all four films they need to release the next mutation on dvd i know it sucked but i liked it.
    I knew you'd be happy they were releasing Season 9 on DVD! Tongue out

NathanRoth

[6]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 16
    kind of but season 9 wasn't that great but I'll still get it anyways. turtles rock even though Shredder and Krang aren't in this season.