Who is Planning on Buying the Whole Series?

  • Avatar of Krangstein

    Krangstein

    [41]May 26, 2006
    • member since: 05/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 267
    they cost $9.99 at Amazon.com i buy every thing there. I must say thats very good price for a recently realead DVD.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Woodpecker1940

    Woodpecker1940

    [42]May 26, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 927
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:

    RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Personally, I thought Season 7 was a jewel.

    Including the European Vacation? Do you think that will be released on DVD too?

    The European Vacation episdoes were suposed to air durring Season 4 right after the Season 4 premire "Plan 6 from Outer Space". They shouldn't even be considered as Season 7 episodes. I hope they get released on DVD and IN PRODUCTION ORDER NOT AIRDATE ORDER! What scares me the most is that some of the episodes after Season 3 might not be released in correct order.

    I hope the The whole fourth season will be released before the European Vacation, I'm nat that crazy about that side season any way.

     Why? that would mess up continuity.

    But it's out of place.


    But since the European Vacation episodes actually take place during season 4, the Technodrome is located in Dimension X durring those episodes.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bouyokid

    bouyokid

    [43]May 27, 2006
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 79
    I am going to get all the turtles episodes on DVD. I have Volumes 1-4. I also have all of the episodes but two in the new series, counting "Insane in the Membrane".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaijinPaladinix

    RaijinPaladinix

    [44]May 27, 2006
    • member since: 03/25/06
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 3,813
    I need "Insane in the Membrane" too.  I need to retape "Samurai Tourist" and "The Ancient One."  The tape was eaten.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Krangstein

    Krangstein

    [45]May 28, 2006
    • member since: 05/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 267
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:

    RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Personally, I thought Season 7 was a jewel.

    Including the European Vacation? Do you think that will be released on DVD too?

    The European Vacation episdoes were suposed to air durring Season 4 right after the Season 4 premire "Plan 6 from Outer Space". They shouldn't even be considered as Season 7 episodes. I hope they get released on DVD and IN PRODUCTION ORDER NOT AIRDATE ORDER! What scares me the most is that some of the episodes after Season 3 might not be released in correct order.

    I hope the The whole fourth season will be released before the European Vacation, I'm nat that crazy about that side season any way.

     Why? that would mess up continuity.

    But it's out of place.

    But since the European Vacation episodes actually take place during season 4, the Technodrome is located in Dimension X durring those episodes.

    You have a point. What do you think Lion gates will do?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Woodpecker1940

    Woodpecker1940

    [46]May 28, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 927
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:

    RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Personally, I thought Season 7 was a jewel.

    Including the European Vacation? Do you think that will be released on DVD too?

    The European Vacation episdoes were suposed to air durring Season 4 right after the Season 4 premire "Plan 6 from Outer Space". They shouldn't even be considered as Season 7 episodes. I hope they get released on DVD and IN PRODUCTION ORDER NOT AIRDATE ORDER! What scares me the most is that some of the episodes after Season 3 might not be released in correct order.

    I hope the The whole fourth season will be released before the European Vacation, I'm nat that crazy about that side season any way.

     Why? that would mess up continuity.

    But it's out of place.

    But since the European Vacation episodes actually take place during season 4, the Technodrome is located in Dimension X durring those episodes.

    You have a point. What do you think Lion gates will do?


    I honestly don't know. i have a bad feeling they m,ight release them in the airdate order. Someone needs to send they a letter or an E-mail. I would do it myself if I know exactly who(or what company) to talk to. You said It's Lion Gates Home Video?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Krangstein

    Krangstein

    [47]May 28, 2006
    • member since: 05/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 267
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:

    RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Personally, I thought Season 7 was a jewel.

    Including the European Vacation? Do you think that will be released on DVD too?

    The European Vacation episdoes were suposed to air durring Season 4 right after the Season 4 premire "Plan 6 from Outer Space". They shouldn't even be considered as Season 7 episodes. I hope they get released on DVD and IN PRODUCTION ORDER NOT AIRDATE ORDER! What scares me the most is that some of the episodes after Season 3 might not be released in correct order.

    I hope the The whole fourth season will be released before the European Vacation, I'm nat that crazy about that side season any way.

     Why? that would mess up continuity.

    But it's out of place.

    But since the European Vacation episodes actually take place during season 4, the Technodrome is located in Dimension X durring those episodes.

    You have a point. What do you think Lion gates will do?

    I honestly don't know. i have a bad feeling they m,ight release them in the airdate order. Someone needs to send they a letter or an E-mail. I would do it myself if I know exactly who(or what company) to talk to. You said It's Lion Gates Home Video?

    It's Artisan Home Entertainment which is a company that Lion Gates owns :=)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Woodpecker1940

    Woodpecker1940

    [48]Jul 1, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 927
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    Krangstein wrote:

    RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Personally, I thought Season 7 was a jewel.

    Including the European Vacation? Do you think that will be released on DVD too?

    The European Vacation episdoes were suposed to air durring Season 4 right after the Season 4 premire "Plan 6 from Outer Space". They shouldn't even be considered as Season 7 episodes. I hope they get released on DVD and IN PRODUCTION ORDER NOT AIRDATE ORDER! What scares me the most is that some of the episodes after Season 3 might not be released in correct order.

    I hope the The whole fourth season will be released before the European Vacation, I'm nat that crazy about that side season any way.

     Why? that would mess up continuity.

    But it's out of place.

    But since the European Vacation episodes actually take place during season 4, the Technodrome is located in Dimension X durring those episodes.

    You have a point. What do you think Lion gates will do?

    I honestly don't know. i have a bad feeling they m,ight release them in the airdate order. Someone needs to send they a letter or an E-mail. I would do it myself if I know exactly who(or what company) to talk to. You said It's Lion Gates Home Video?

    It's Artisan Home Entertainment which is a company that Lion Gates owns :=)

    So I should send it to Lion Gates via LionGates.com. Right?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bebop345

    bebop345

    [49]Jul 1, 2006
    • member since: 06/09/06
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 221
    That would be a good idea, if the episodes are'nt in order it will be weird.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Woodpecker1940

    Woodpecker1940

    [50]Jul 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 927
    You should send a letter too. Everyone should.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CVPWaveMaster

    CVPWaveMaster

    [51]Jul 6, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 137
    I'm thinking of buying some of them later on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bebop345

    bebop345

    [52]Jul 7, 2006
    • member since: 06/09/06
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 221
    I agree with what RaijinPaladinix said earlier, why would'nt they release probaly the most popular cartoons of the late 80's early 90's, they would have to put up with thousands of fans complaining about it, including me. I remember when ducktales was released on dvd and the pilot episode was'nt included and that was a huge upset, tonnes of fans complained and hated that, think about what will happen if they don't release the rest of the tmnt episodes, it would be much worse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weezie_Y

    weezie_Y

    [53]Jul 7, 2006
    • member since: 06/02/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 13,853
    It seems like there's a lot of volumes. I have the first three, but I don't know if I'm going to buy the rest.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meleeunbeatable

    meleeunbeatable

    [54]Jul 10, 2006
    • member since: 12/19/04
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 8,037
    Yeah there are going to be alot of volumes by the time it is done, which is like 5-10 years.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Woodpecker1940

    Woodpecker1940

    [55]Jul 14, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 927
    If they keep releasing them like they are now they will be done in 2010.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meleeunbeatable

    meleeunbeatable

    [56]Jul 19, 2006
    • member since: 12/19/04
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 8,037
    Only 4 years or so.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bigQ

    bigQ

    [57]Jul 25, 2006
    • member since: 07/16/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,155
    i'm buying the whole series. and yeah, i hope it's only 4 years. not 6.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DagetAwayMaN421

    DagetAwayMaN421

    [58]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 04/19/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 154
    Well, i'm heading of to college, so the chances of me buying the entire series is pretty good considering I'll just be able to walk to the stores that have it. So by the time I get out there should only be 1 or 2 dvds left to get.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meleeunbeatable

    meleeunbeatable

    [59]Aug 16, 2006
    • member since: 12/19/04
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 8,037
    Not of the stores in the city where I go to university have it, they got the first season release and that is it. So I just get them off amazon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Krangstein

    Krangstein

    [60]Aug 17, 2006
    • member since: 05/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 267
    does any one here have any info about release dates? no one who has contacted Lions Gate entertainment or knows any thing about how much of these episodes they plan on releasing??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.