Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Michaelangelo Meets Bugman Again

Aired Unknown Sep 28, 1991 on CBS

• The turtles are being stalked, are their lives going to end up in a comic book?

7.9
    I liked "Michaelangelo Meets Bugman again" episode. Personally I thought it was better than the first episoide with Bugman. This episode made alot more sence and had a better more urgent deleima in the plot than the first one. I like how this episide tried to make the events of the first bugman episide make better sence as to why exactly all of Bugmans secrets and idenity was public knowlege in a comic book series; which offered a more dire threat to the turtles if the same comic book guy where to get ahold of all their secrets and the loction of their home, where to be exposed in a comic book. A pretty legitamite threat to the turtles to have the same thing that happened to Bugman happen to them because of comic book guy. The whole taking over the city with metal eating termites was a bit ordinary for a tmnt episode but I liked the siitations it built up because of it. And the fact that Bugman was trying to handle his anger and be this peacful zen master, and Michaelangelo's frustration in trying to get him pissed off. A very good Michaelangelo centric episode which was much better than the first time he met Bugman.