Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

The Incredible Shrinking Turtles (1)

Aired Unknown Oct 08, 1988 on CBS

• The Turtles are mini-mutants.

Okay. I have to redo this review because a moderator deleted it last night because it was a duplicate, and the other duplicates were erased a week ago!! Hello! There\'s only one, not a duplicate... Okay, to the review.

The episode starts out with the Turtles training, and an alien spaceship crashes in a pond. The Turtles find out that the ship exploded into three pieces, \"The Eye of Zarnov.\" The Turtles have to reclaim the 3 fragments... and Shredder gets to them first. He shrinks them, and the Turtles spend the episode trying to survive. But they are washed away, and Stockman brings them to Krang. Splinter beats Shredder, very rare, and the Turtles are brought back to normal size.
  • The first episode of the Eye of Zarnoth saga. What a great idea.

This was the first episode with the Eye of Zarnoth intact. I loved the plot of this episode, and the turtles were amazing. This is also a great episode in the series, and one of my favorites. How do the creators do it? Season two is an excellent season. These are the kind of cartoons I want to see.