Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

The Power of Three (1)

Aired Unknown Sep 28, 1996 on CBS

• this was the best of season 10

Shredder and Krang are brought back from dimension X by Dregg to help him destroy the turtles but Dregg is in for a big surprise as they turn against him and try to destroy the turtles them selves.i liked this episode and the two episodes following which made me believe that these episodes should have been the final episodes.a few things that seemed out of place with shredder and Krang in this episode was they were missing Bebop and Rocksteady which the last time we saw them they wer all together stuck in the technodrome and when the red sky saga started removing character left and right with no explanation of what happened to them we either assumed they died or they just left the show. other than that this episode was good and this should of been a the three part series finale.
  • The return of Shredder and Krang.

Dregg sends Shredder and Krang back to Earth. But instead of teaming up together he steals their powers and takes over the world by himself. He also drains the turtles' energy as well.
    The plot is good. The best so far in the red sky series. I like it when the past turtles meet up with the present turtles to take on Dregg.