Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

The Turtles and the Hare (1)

Aired Unknown Sep 16, 1991 on CBS

• Very good. A huge classic. Keep it up turtles.

This is by far one of my favorite Ninja Turtle episodes. I find this episode to have some very funny lines and the plot is very well done. I enjoyed this episode very much mainly because I love holiday episodes of any show. This was a very fun episode to watch and I would consider this an instant classic in the turtle’s history of shows. There are wonderful episodes of the older Ninja Turtle show and I wish they would still show them on television. I am very grateful that they make this show on DVD and I hope they keep it up and eventually all seasons will be released. This episode was easy to understand and the following episode is so much easier to understand. In this episode is the premiere of Hokum, which is a bunny from the Fairy Tale World. I find it funny that the turtles and the hare were talking of the race with the two of them in it. This is the type of show that deserves to be on its own DVD because it would make a huge collectable for any collector. I'm very happy that they made this episode and the following one on a VHS and the very same one to be exact. If the turtles keep up their DVD releases the fad of the original show just might start over again.