Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Turtle Trek

Aired Unknown Nov 05, 1994 on CBS

• it was a cool episode

I liked this episode even though it was a depature for last 2 season ahead of it. My thougt is this should have been the series finale.The turtles destroy the technodrome trapping Shredder,Krang,bebop and Rocksteady for good.But it should have had more to it.I meen if Shredder and Krang were going to return in the 10 season bebop and rocksteady should returned as well. My thoght is that Karai should have the next villian in mind but shredder and krang would still the main villains.I would have wanted to see Super Shredder in this episode after they dunked him into the vat of mutegen. I give this episode a good rating.
  • ok finale, but there could have been more

I saw this episode on youtube, and this was an ok finale of where krang, shredder bebop and rocksteady go through the dimensional portal and get to the technodrome which's color is different. this mutant gargon gets the turtles in dimension x and leads them from one peril to another like a war by the rock soilders

shredder was about to use his retro mutegen cannon on the turtles, the turtles destroy the technodrome's engines and it gets dragged down by a plant monster as krang yells curse the day I met those miserable turtles.

the turtles wonder if its the last of them, but it was the last regular appearance of them.

I wish they had the foot soilders in when the turtles were in the technodrome and bebop and rocksteady were beaten way too easily.