Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

All Hallows Thieves

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Oct 29, 2005 on FOX

• Trick or Treat ninja turtles

decent episode I enjoyed it! Raphael gets points in this episode for being the one to bring up old childhood memories and for not hitting Mikey once in this episode.

I loved when Donatello's reaction to the villan calling himself the king of thieves, he was like:" oooooooookaaaaaaay" ROTF And who here liked seeing the results of the beating michaelangelo gave to those thieves. When they pulled off their masks and their faces where all swollen From the fight with Michaelangelo i cracked up. You don't get to to see people all bruised up to often after a fight because every one is generally a-okay after getting pummeled. Go Mikey I loved Leonardo's line when they where walking down the street and he was: "I can't believe we stopped to get carmel apples". Did any one notice that Raphal and Michaelangelo where the only ones with candy apples Looks like when he wants to be Rapahel can just as fun loving and laid back as Michaelangelo. It was nice to see Raphael relaxed and enjoying himself.

And the whole scene where they are at the hotel and they nock on the wrong door and that old lady showed up, and the boys where shocked and she told them to say Trick or treat. And the boys (except Leonardo) where good sports and humoured her