Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Bad Day

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Nov 05, 2005 on FOX

• I going to assume you saw the episode and not worry about summarizing.

Wow. Just wow. Amazing episode. When April and Casey died, I was in shock. I also felt sorry for Klunk (he's so cute), and it was sweet how Mikey tried to save him. I thought, "There's no way. You kill off two major characters and a kitty like that!" I was relieved when I found out this was a dream. Although, it was pretty obvious it wasn't real when all those bad guys came up, I mean c'mon, all those bad guy who hated each other in the past aren't just gonna come together out of nowhere. Although the worst fear hallucination plot has been used before, I still enjoy this episode!
  • a really great episode

This episode is one of my favorites. It first starts out looking a dream episode (which would have been really stupid because dream episodes are really stupid) but later on you find out it's a fight inside the minds of each of the turtles and splinter. the foot mystics return and try to destroy the turtles and splinter from the inside out, but splinter being a sensei, figures out its a dream and then he and the turtles fight and truimp against them. the turtles learn the impotance of meditation and so did I! it was a really great episode because of the suspense and also knowing that there is more to meditation then crossing your legs and humming.