Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Bishop to Knight

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Oct 14, 2006 on FOX

• Finally fast Forward is shoing that it hasnot lost all of the greatness the Turtles had in the past four and a half seasons.

7.8
    To fans of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward has been one huge disapointment. While I don't find cody annoying I hate Serling and Biggles. Luckaly none of them had any involvement in this episode. Plus it is the Return of John Bishop that really made this episode.

The alien hating super agent is back and his goals are reversed. Instead of trying to keep aliens away from Earth he has opened Earth\\\\\\\'s doors to them. This might seem out of character at first but really it\\\\\\\'s not. Bishop wants to protect humanity, and this is just another way to do the same goal. He is still protecting humanity while allowing aliens to live in peace.

Bishop seemed a bit obvious in this episode when Bishop is a shadowly character whose goal is unknown. Yet there was no hiding here, no unseen goal. That does not mean Bishop does not still have one.

Sadly the Turtles were out of character. I have been defending this show, stating that the characters are still the same and thats what matters, but I can\\\\\\\'t deny that Leo and Raph were way out of character in this episode

Zixx is the best new character of the series. Probably going to be the Casey Jones of this series in later episodes. I do believe Bishop knew that Zixx was not as bad as he told the Turtles.

The episode ended making me interesting in what will happen next week. Probably the first time in Fast forward I am looking forward to the next episode.