Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Cousin Sid

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Sep 10, 2005 on FOX

• Great episode

This was a great episode, Nice to see what the Turtles can do when they are injured, Even injured ninjas have to be sneaky when taking out the bad guys. Anyways, It was nice to see April finally kicking butt for a change, Another thing, I guess Casey wasn't the only black sheep of the family, But a great episode so far.
  • Poor turtles. Still bashed and bruised and fabulous to watch! This episode was a great way to kick off the new season.

I love the new uodated theme song. It's got some new lyrics and new images. It really takes each turtle's specific personality. It reminds me of the theme song for the original cartoon. I like the old theme song to this new series better, but this one is still awesome. It made me laugh and smile and I knew this is gonna be one hot new season. April and Casey can kick some serious butt. April is totally becoming a feminist icon. Not sure I like that. I mean being a girl, I'm totally "Go April!" but it just seems she's being portrayed way too manly.
    Poor turtles they're all still healing, but they're funny to watch. Love the part about having to hide Raph in the closet. Can't wait till next week!
  • While the turtles are recovering at Casey\'s farm they get an unexpected visitor Casey\'s cousin sid!

First episode of the season and I must say, not bad. not only did we get to see the new beggining but It was nice to see the turtles are still the same. With, of course, new thoughts obviously going through their minds. (especially Leo) Even though It had some focus on Cousin Sid they didn\'t stray much from the turtles and their injuries. They also made a point that their pain wasn\'t just physical. I liked this episode and If you didn\'t catch it I hope you see it soon. It was good.

\"Hey I don\'t mind! I love it when Leo talks tough. We should get Karai to stab him more often\" ~Raphael.

I\'m surprised Leo took it so ...well. Also nice to see that he\'s hurt by Karai\'s betrayal.