Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Dragon's Rising

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Nov 19, 2005 on FOX

• Antother face off between Hun, Casey and the boys in Green. Exciting and definitely setting up for future episodes.

Master Splinter playing Poker? Hilarious!!!
    And of course he wins. Who'd have it any other way?
    I'm not surprised the guys all went after Hun, but it makes you wonder what Master Splinter does in the Lair all by himself, when his sons are out trying to save mankind. I mean, does the dude have any hobbies? (Ugh! I sound like Mike, don't I? Darn this living on the Californian coast! JK)
    Can't you just imagine Master Splinter pulling out a pottery wheel or a jigsaw puzzle everytime the turtles walk out the door. It just seems like He gets left at home alot.
    The plane scene was good, but rather dorky in that in real life if they'd opened the plane like that, everything would have been sucked out that little door or most definitely out the back when thay opened that hatch.
    Ok, somebody needs to have a serious 'heart to heart' with Leo. I swear I'm gonna knock the stuffing outta that turtle if he doesn't snap out of this state of mind he's wound himself up in. Not to mention, he's ticking his family and friends off too. The end scene where he yells at everyone in the truck was pretty unnerving. Although I have to agree with Raph, Leo is right. But I don't think Leo had to act like that.
    This show is really going somewhere! I can't wait for the next episode. Till then,
    See ya!