Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Enter the Dragons (2)

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM May 03, 2008 on FOX

• The True finale to the Series!

Screw Fast Forward & Back to the Sewers, this is the TRUE ending to this great series. Everything wrapped up perfectly and this show will go down as being 4Kids absolute best show by far!

Never forget 2K3. :)
  • best episode of the season

this is one of the best episodes of this season. getting the dragons, bishop and karai to help fight againt the shredder was great but i though that getting yoshi to deliver the final blow was a great concept plus i was glad splinter got to see him one last time. also the turtles got to manifest their avatars again. karai going off with chaplin at the end was a nice ending to the story. i just wish this would have been aired a year sooner than fast forward but with the release of the dvd in two weeks it will be worth the wait
  • This has to be the best episode of the entire show.

This has to be the best episode of the entire show. The episode shows the conclusion of the "lost season". I especially liked the part when Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michalangelo in their dragon forms destroyed the tengu Shredder with the help of Master Yoshi. They was only one downfall Splinter's robe thing, it's arms where keep changing from brown to black. I really really hope that they show it in England and America. Actually all the episodes in this season are great and I would give them all 10 out of 10. I also like the fact that the enemies and allies team up.
  • What a finale to the best season ever. The Turtles final battle with the Shredder is stunning.

Okay. This season stands out as the best ever and kicks the Fast Forward season's sorry shell. There are just so many awesome moments in this episode. The Turtles alliance with Bishop, The Purple Dragons, Justice Force and Karai brings us some truly memorable battle scenes as they fight Shredders army of evil freaks. This is the second time we see all the Turtles in their dragon forms, and they look awesome. Look, I won't spoil the ending for you, but it was a moving conclusion to this epic adventure. Problem is, I don't see how they can make any more episodes as this is a so perfect ending to the series. The Turtles are now basically invincible and have learnt everything they need to know, Karai and Chaplin was a nice bonus and one special person saved the day, I won't reveal who that is. A fantastic conclusion to the season. Why, oh why isn't there a region 1 DVD of this awesome season?