Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Enter the Jammerhead

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Apr 07, 2007 on FOX

• Jammerhead escapes jail, gets the moves of the greatest martial art masters downloaded into his brain and fights the turtles and at the same time Starlee's family comes down to earth for a visit. I have only 2 words for this episode: lame and boring.

I didn't really like this episode and it's not really easy for me to say this about a Ninja Turtles episode. This time, Jammerhead only fights the turtles for revenge instead of his usual "get rich quick" schemes. Plus, having Starlee's family visit Earth just makes the episode even worse. How can such a nice alien girl like Starlee have such a...ridiculous family? Her brother is just some bratty little punk who dosen't get punished when he should be, and her mother is a snooty woman who pokes her nose in other people's business. There were only 2 things I like about this episode: 1. The little fight scene between Don and Jammerhead in the O'Neil Tech Lab and 2. At the end, when Jammerhead is put back in jail and gets beaten up by those two big muscle-bound inmates. Anyway, that's all I can write for now. Bye.