Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Exodus (1)

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Apr 16, 2005 on FOX

• Exodus is the first part of the turtles final battle with the Shredder.

Exodus part 1, although slightly worse than it's second part, is one of the best episodes this show has to offer. It begins with Splinter having a vision of his master, Master Yoshi, showing him that the time has come for the final battle with the Shredder. Cleverly made vague and brilliant, this scene proves as a good beggining to the episode.
    As it furthers, the turtles and Splinter gather Casey, April, Fugitoid, and Leatherhead to break in to Oroku Sakai's going away party, aiming to prevent him from having his revenge on the Utroms. Soon Agwent Bishop and Stockman get involved, trying to take his spaceship to study it.
    The result is great action scenes, dialogue, and plot. This episode is truly a good beggining for the turtl;es final battle with the Oroku Sakai-Shredder.
  • Second best episode!

This has tobe the second best episode ever of turtles just slightly after "Enter The Dragons Part 2". I especially liked the part when they were all packed in Shredder's loading dock, because I like the idea of everyone fighting each other. I think that Leatherhead should have had a bigger part. What did Hun say, some people say it was "krang" I hope it wasen't because I don't like things going into the 2003 series from the 80's series. April and Casey also should have had a bigger part especially in Part 2, but I've forgotton if they were actually in the episode.