Micheal bay good or bad for the next tmnt film

NathanRoth

[1]Sep 5, 2010
    • level: 16

what do people think about micheal bay being involved in the new tmnt film.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OmegaForteGS

[2]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 10
    Hard to say, seeing how he won't direct it.

From what I heard, his own studio will do the graphics/special effects. So he won't do any directing/writing, which is a good thing. Seeing how he ruined TF2 bny having full control (because of writer's strike).

NathanRoth

[3]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 16
    dude i hope they dont do what they did with the new street fighter movie were M bision didn't look like m bision from the game could you imagine having Shredder in this new movie without his traditional shredder armor helmet.

MajLorne

[4]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 21
    Bay ruined TF2: I give him credit for the fights, but the human characters were unnecessary and those 2 autobots were terrible and shouldn't have been added. Finally there was the countless wave of decepticons, i get it there needs to be stuff to blow up, but can we get introduced to the constructicons first? Other than the special effects, he shouldn't be allowed to touch anything else. Let people that knows about TMNT take care of the rest.

RaizenYusuke

[5]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 28
    I liked the first TF, but TF2 was step down and had a lot of flaws. Like too much focus on the human characters for one thing and not enough on the Autobots. Not sure how he would do for a TMNT movie, but it can't be worst than the third one where they went back in time.

edmasterchaos

[6]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 41
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    Hard to say, seeing how he won't direct it.

From what I heard, his own studio will do the graphics/special effects. So he won't do any directing/writing, which is a good thing. Seeing how he ruined TF2 bny having full control (because of writer's strike).
    Really? Well if he's just doing the CG then i expect awesome explosions of epicness with at least decent writting from someone else. Yay.