the turtles elements

TMNThottie

[1]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 10

leo- water

raph- fire

mikey- wind

don- earth

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

megashredder

[2]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    i think master splinter is metal , sense those are the 5 natural elements

banditaslt

[3]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 4

How you now that?

megashredder

[4]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 9
    thats what master splinter said in return to new york part 2 when the turtles confronted the foot mystic the spintor said that each one of them represented the five natural elements: wind, earth, water, fire , and metal, metal isnt a natural element but who cares?

TMNThottie

[5]Jun 24, 2006
    well its kinda in their character mikey is wind because he is as carefree as a breeze, don is earth for his love for science or if it isnt earth it is electricity, raph is fire for his hot temper, and leo is water for never stopping in an battle kinda like a river it never stops running like leo never stops fighting.

TMNThottie

[6]Dec 29, 2010

TMNThottie wrote:
    well its kinda in their character mikey is wind because he is as carefree as a breeze, don is earth for his love for science or if it isnt earth it is electricity, raph is fire for his hot temper, and leo is water for never stopping in an battle kinda like a river it never stops running like leo never stops fighting.

...HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I was such an idiot back then! I know it's been like four years but... Geez! I'm actually writing a fic about the turtles with supernatural powers but NOT elements! It's so over done in fanfiction that it's not even cool anymore... let's see if I remember what I was going to give them for powers...

Leo- Flying? something low class, not entirely helpful... this is probably not fair to Leo but I think that he would be the most likely to rely most on himself and not his newly found power. This also gives him some more guilt trips... as if he needs that! But seriously, if Leo has a power that may not be entirely helpful he'll have to reign back his control over his brothers a bit and allow them to move on their own.

Raph- The ability to feel other's emotions and control them... as in, when Raph is angry or feeling strongly about something, those emotions are passed to those around him. Scary right? Well get this...

Mikey- His is odd since it's like he zaps the life energy out of everybody around him when he's upset. And by upset, I mean feeling any strongdarkemotions, anger, hatred, fear, jealousy, etc. and with Raph with the ability to 'control' emotions well ya... deadly combo there.

Don- The ability to heal from himself and to heal others, I think this would help with Mikey since then he could be the only one to help if Raph and Mikey ever lost it and began to drainthe energy out of those around them. Also it makes him start to hate his power when he finds that although he can heal his brothers he cannot make them immortal and will eventually come to well, hate his power. Which is ironic since he probably has always wanted a way to heal his family.

Beware: Fanfiction writers are insane and readers must proceed with caution if they are new to fanfiction, unless they're already insane... then come on in! I suppose since this isa element/turtle forum than I might as well answer it... since it hasbeen four years. Hmmm, I'd actually say pretty much the same, although I'd like to exchange Don's for lightning and add Splinter's as Earth... *sigh* I'll put in a quick explanation of why...

Leo/Water- Leo is flexible, adaptable, and smooth like water. He keeps his emotions in check so that they flow smoothly but when those emotions arerippled, as in like a rock falling in water, he crashes with a mighty fury like a tsunami.

Raph/Fire- Raph is harsh, hot, and intense like fire. He attacks with fury and his anger of what others cause on him fuels this fire to burn on and on. But when the fuel isdepletedhe is left simmering like embers. Usually people who harm his family are burned by his wrath.

Don/Lightning- Quick, accurate, and striking as lightning. He can use his quick mind to analyze the best target area's and strike with precision and no hesitation. He can hit an opponent in an area where they can'tget back up again.

Mikey/Wind- Fast, light, and moving. He is the most athletic of his brothers and he uses this advantage in the battle field where he can always be moving around opponents and striking with blinding fast speed. It's as hard to catch as it is to catch the wind.

Lengthy enough for all? I wonder if this place is still even active... Oh well... Hopefully I'll hear from somebody!