TMNT: Back in The Sewers

ShioriSohma

[1]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 5

I've been reading about the upcoming 7th season of TMNT and so far it interests me.All I've been able to find is that when the turtles and Splinter finally get back to their time something happens to Splinter on their way back and the turtles have to enter I think hyperspace or something to get him back before he's gone forever.I've been waiting for this season cause I've wanted to see the turtles back in New York kicking evil butt and all that.Another thing I heard about this series is that the Utrom Shredder will make a return which really makes me happy as I like that version of the Shredder.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Orpheus2017

[2]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 3
    As long as they're back to form and aren't goin back in time.

ShioriSohma

[3]Apr 2, 2008
    If they have to go to any time period I say fuedal Japan.Its more fitting with them then the future.

Orpheus2017

[4]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 3
    ShioriSohma wrote:
    If they have to go to any time period I say fuedal Japan.Its more fitting with them then the future.
    Yeah completly agree, and maybe meet some real Historical Ninja Clan Like the Kouga or Iga(that's all i know) or even Samurai.

maryshine

[5]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    ShioriSohma wrote:

Yeah, Leo would love that! Shell, I would love to see that, just for one episidoe.

jmizzle505

[6]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 23
    I wouldn't mind some time-traveling episodes myself. Personally, I started mentally picturing them in cowboy hats and trenchcoats if they were to be in the "wild west" era.

maryshine

[7]Apr 3, 2008
    jmizzle505 wrote:
    I wouldn't mind some time-traveling episodes myself. Personally, I started mentally picturing them in cowboy hats and trenchcoats if they were to be in the "wild west" era.

Eh, if they do any more time traveling I would just want it to be to Japan and, at most, a few episodes. I really want the turtles back home most of the time.

ShioriSohma

[8]Apr 3, 2008
    [/QUOTE] Eh, if they do any more time traveling I would just want it to be to Japan and, at most, a few episodes. I really want the turtles back home most of the time.[/QUOTE] I agree there.I know that alot of fans probally diddn't like the outer space eps in season two though alot don't relize that the whole space eps and the Trisacon *or however you spell that race* invasion eps were in the original TMNT comics.As for with the time travel bit I belive seeing them in feudal Japan would look better in the cartoon then it did in the third movie which I diddn't really like though the movie did show some things that were good and was in ways right such as Don being the only one who diddn't want to stay cause there was no tecno stuff which is how it would be for the Don in the comics and cartoons.Though I diddn't like the whole thing of Mikey falling for a human woman.Thats not right though I will admit that if there is any turtlexhuman pairing it be LeoxKarai as their both alot alike such as them both having high degrees of honer and that their both serious with the whole ninja thing.

maryshine

[9]Apr 5, 2008
    ShioriSohma wrote:
    Eh, if they do any more time traveling I would just want it to be to Japan and, at most, a few episodes. I really want the turtles back home most of the time.[/QUOTE] I agree there.I know that alot of fans probally diddn't like the outer space eps in season two though alot don't relize that the whole space eps and the Trisacon *or however you spell that race* invasion eps were in the original TMNT comics.As for with the time travel bit I belive seeing them in feudal Japan would look better in the cartoon then it did in the third movie which I diddn't really like though the movie did show some things that were good and was in ways right such as Don being the only one who diddn't want to stay cause there was no tecno stuff which is how it would be for the Don in the comics and cartoons.Though I diddn't like the whole thing of Mikey falling for a human woman.Thats not right though I will admit that if there is any turtlexhuman pairing it be LeoxKarai as their both alot alike such as them both having high degrees of honer and that their both serious with the whole ninja thing.[/QUOTE]

It would be intresting if the guys go back in time and run into Karai's ancestors. Hmm.....

ShioriSohma

[10]Apr 5, 2008

I don't think that be a good idea.

quiksilver9774

[11]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    if they do get stuck in a time, they should get stuck in usagi's time. that would be pretty cool

ShioriSohma

[12]Apr 19, 2008

I would love to see Usagi again.He's a cool character and I like the interactions between him and Leo.

Takezo_Kensei_

[13]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 4

I cant wait for the new season, especially since I know the Shredder will be back. For those of you who didn't notice, in the first ad for "Pick Us a Rockin' Theme Song Before Mikey Get's His Way Challenge" it shows a screen full of images of charcter desgins, including one for the Shredder. He likes like he did before except the spikes on his armor aren't silver anymore, they are orange as if they are not made of metal and look to be almost transparent. Also his armor appears a darker color than previously. I have my fingers crossed that he's the orignal Utrom and not some illusion/imposter/demon/other alien/robot etc...

RoseRed1956

[14]May 2, 2008
    quiksilver9774 wrote:
    if they do get stuck in a time, they should get stuck in usagi's time. that would be pretty cool
    Usagi isn't from the turtles earth, so they wouldn't meet up with him if they did time travel, at least not their own earth's time travel. It was implied that Usagi exists in his own world in a parallel time stream that is running behind the turtles. In the Battle Nexus episodes, when Mikey and Gen were in the semi-finals and finals, they were identified as coming from Earth 1 and Earth 2 (I think those were the numbers used).

BTRAV

[15]May 5, 2008
    • level: 27
    I thought they said the Turtles were from the dimension third Earth. I don't know. I haven't watched those episodes in a while.

lpe

[16]May 19, 2008
    • level: 2
    Yup, "Dimension third Earth". That's it.

Personally, I like the jumps between these fantasy dimensions and the "good vs. evil"-fights they have there. At the same time, I feel the real essence of TMNT is captured in the streets of New York.

I hope they will visit old friends and provide multi-episode archs. I am slightly annoyed by single-episode stories. Much more fun when you've invested some time to get into the story.

7th season will be the best yet - I hope.

Season 5 and 6 have unfortunately disappointed, and I'd be *so* sad if the series ended. I'm a turtle-addict, and need my weekly fix.

Any news on when the new season starts?

ShioriSohma

[17]May 20, 2008

No date has been set as far as I've seen and the Shredder will be the Utrom one which I'm happy about as I'm a big fan of that version of the Shredder.

BTRAV

[18]May 21, 2008
    • level: 27
    If the Utrom Shredder is back, does that mean Mortu will be back to come after him? (I need a Dan Green fix)

ShioriSohma

[19]May 21, 2008
    I'm not sure.Nothing has been said on that at the moment though I do hope that he does come back as I liked Mortu.

quiksilver9774

[20]May 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    RoseRed1956 wrote:
    quiksilver9774 wrote:
    Usagi isn't from the turtles earth, so they wouldn't meet up with him if they did time travel, at least not their own earth's time travel. It was implied that Usagi exists in his own world in a parallel time stream that is running behind the turtles. In the Battle Nexus episodes, when Mikey and Gen were in the semi-finals and finals, they were identified as coming from Earth 1 and Earth 2 (I think those were the numbers used).
    right i forgot but i mean if they ever do some dimension traveling they should go to usagi's time. lets see the turtles are from dimension third earth, usagi is from second... i wonder who is from first? i bet thats supposed to be us lol. oh and shredder makin a comeback is cool but idk, it also kinda disappoints me cause wasnt he supposed to have been defeated forever in Shredders final countdown?