TMNT: Back in The Sewers

RaijinPaladinix

[61]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 52
    But mentioning of the Ninja Tribunal should be okay in Back to the Sewer, since it's already been commercially broadcasted. Referencing to those plotlines would only ruin the Ninja Tribunal for people who didn't watch it on TV... aren't those up on 4kids.tv, anyway?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

melbye80

[62]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 33
    macabre190788 wrote:
    The time they land in is most likely fake. I mean, how can Viral just appear in the sky with no machines in sight? Unless she designed or created this "world".

I get the feeling it's a virtual world

macabre190788

[63]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 26
    Yeah, that's what I meant. Only 4-5 days to go.

RaijinPaladinix

[64]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 52
    I know. I'm kinda ready, we've been kinda gypped the past few years on this show. FF lacked so much compared to the original, and there's no excuse for the delay of the Ninja Tribunal. 4Kids' own greed backfired upon them, because the more they shoved FF down disgruntled fans' throats, the less they liked it, basically.

macabre190788

[65]Sep 10, 2008

Spoilers.

TMNT BTTS Episode Descriptions:

(1st episode)Tempus Fugit: "When the Time Window is finally repaired, the Turtles enter into it to head home, but instead of finding themselves back in the lair, our heroes find themselves with Viral! She's escaped from inside Serling and has infected the Window so that she can send her most hated enemies on a harrowing, helter-skelter trip through the past, present and future and make them pay for all the pain they've caused her!"

(2nd episode)Karate Schooled: "When the Turtles are reunited with Casey and April, it's smiles all around ... until it becomes clear that Casey's being brainwashed by his new martial arts instructor, Master Khan, a devoted Foot operative. The Turtles must save Casey (and themselves) from this deadly Foot fanatic."

Edited on 09/09/2008 11:13pm

Eddieursa

[66]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 9
    "Master Khan"?. Could it be the name of that strange guy with red beard from the pictures of the new series?.

macabre190788

[67]Sep 10, 2008
    Go check out the awesome new BTTS wallpapers at 4kidstv.com

RaizenYusuke

[68]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 28
    The first two episodes sound great, I have to wake up early to see it. I haven't done this since Spectacular Spider-Man season finale.

macabre190788

[69]Sep 11, 2008

The 4Kids TMNT blog has updated. Here's the Justice Force as they will appear in BTTS:

http://www.4kids.tv/show/tmnt/blog

"Nobody" is back, great, and Nano looks awesome as well. Not so sure about Silver Sentry's new design though.

kyfm

[70]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 5
    RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Yep, GX's final season is postponed indefinitely. Think of it as the Ninja Tribunal season, because apparently they've already dubbed it or were in the process of doing it.

thats kind of what i said on GX's page as well. they show 5D's and then go back and show GX's final season. they (the english dubs of tmnt btts and yugioh series are produced by 4kids) would do something to similar to GX skip a season and then go back about a year later and show the pervious one

collector_cliff

[71]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    melbye80 wrote:
    macabre190788 wrote:
    The time they land in is most likely fake. I mean, how can Viral just appear in the sky with no machines in sight? Unless she designed or created this "world".

I get the feeling it's a virtual world

Since this was being talked about on various forums, Peter Laird was quick to point out in his blog that all the "alternate reality or parallel dimension" rumors were just that...rumors!

"This is incorrect. When the Turtles come "back to the sewer" in the first episode of this new season, they are back -- and back to stay -- from whence they came, the same universe that has been their home since the beginning of the 2K3 series." Peter Laird

BTRAV

[72]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 27
    It started up with the FF theme and I was like "wtf is this?!" but then they played the new theme at the end of the episode. Master Splinter sacrificed himself to protect his boys - and Donnie blames himself!! Oh noes!!

OmegaForteGS

[73]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    Was that Demon(Tengu) Shredder during the 3 Shredder Brawl?
    If so, then either the NT season never happened or he was some how resurrected again.

That 3 Shredder brawl shows us 3 things:
    1. During this sason or a future season, both Utrom Shredder and Demon Shredder return.
    2. Cyber Shredder and his Cyber Foot will be able to get to the real world.
    3. Karai maybe dead in that future, since Utrom Shredder was commanding the Foot. (else it could have been a Shredder Battle Royal of 4 Shredders)

Poor Viral. Although her being into Serling was badly explained. They explained it as if half of Fast Forward never happened. The should have said something like a backup of Viral in Serling or something.

If/When Utrom Shredder returns, I wonder if Hun will be loyal to him again.... And of course, will Karai still be loyal.....

videogamer2008

[74]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 2

3 questions...........

1.) WHY IS DEMON SHREDDER SO WEAK IN THAT EPISODE??

lol seriously, what the shell?? I mean, come on, he would had pawn the other shredders and the turtles in a second. He was like the most powerful villian back in season 5. I had to laugh when he was being thrown to the side by Donnie(inside the battle bot).

2.)Where did utrom shredder and demon shredder come from?? Last time I checked, the turtles defeated them. They were in an alternate timeline right? The episode was confusing, so many unanswered questions.

3.) Any background on Cyber Shredder?? Seem like a random villian they put in the show. If viral didn't create him....who did? Was it Hun or Karai?

Edited on 09/13/2008 9:08pm
    Edited 3 total times.

RaizenYusuke

[75]Sep 13, 2008

All we know is that Mikey convinced Viral to send them to a timeline close to their present by saying how dangerous it was(after watching it a second time I could hear him say Shredder) So my guess is Viral took the Utrom Shredder and Tengu Shredder from the past and put them in the future of the present timeline which would explain how the red hair guy and Cyber Shredder already knew of the Turtles. Utrom Shredder upon returning probably took control of the Foot again and sent them to destroy the Cyber Foot and Cyber Shredder for being a impostor(irony) Tengu Shredder probably joined the battle to kill the two impostors who stole his name. Tengu Shredder was probably weak because the Utrom Shredder and Cyber Shredder both being alive and having claim on his name greatly reducing his power, if Karai was still alive put not present at the fight that makes three people with the Shredder name which would explain why his power was reduced to mortal levels. The three Shredders fought for the title of the true Shredder, but when the Turtles came the prize became killing them. That's my take on the alternate present.

Once Don weakened Viral and took control of the Time window my guess is this timeline won't happen. Now Cyber Shredder seems like a program the Utrom Shredder set up before his final defeat (probably a virus) that has his personality and thought patterns so when Viral tried to take control of it the program over ridden her and created a new Cyber Shredder. I'm completely guessing on the new Cyber Shredder so it probably isn't correct.

RaizenYusuke

[76]Sep 13, 2008
    BTRAV wrote:
    It started up with the FF theme and I was like "wtf is this?!" but then they played the new theme at the end of the episode. Master Splinter sacrificed himself to protect his boys - and Donnie blames himself!! Oh noes!!
    I think they used Fastward theme because this episode concludes the Fastward season, and based of future characters such as Viral and Cody's robot. At the end of the episode they returned home and the new theme played to show the change. I'll miss Cody maybe he return to get his robot back or join them on a adventure in the past in a future episode.

BTRAV

[77]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 27
    Yeah, so much for leaving all future technology behind.

macabre190788

[78]Sep 14, 2008
    I hope the "Dark Turtles" from Fast Forward appears later in the show. But I doubt it.

OmegaForteGS

[79]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    Some villains from FF should be dumped in "the present".

1. Darius Dunn is still alive. No Turtles = No protection.
    He possesses the Time Travel technology, so he could travel back.

2. Dark Turtles. Unless they change their ways, they are still a threat for future society.

Also, if Cody read the REAL Journey, wouldn't he already know that Viral was going with the Turtles to the past?
    Unless it is like Back To The Future, as in "The Future isn't set in stone" thing.

RaizenYusuke

[80]Sep 14, 2008

BTRAV wrote:
    Yeah, so much for leaving all future technology behind.
    Raph was anger at that.

Raph: We have to leave our weapon here or we could polute the time stream. Great idea Donnie.

Raph: You mean fighting our arch rival with no weapons isn't giving us a edge?

Edited on 09/14/2008 4:52pm