TMNT: Back in The Sewers

RaizenYusuke

[141]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 28
    Hun's a gamer and he helped the turtles without even realizing it. I laughed so hard when they revealed he was that goblin character. I loved how Mikey's game expertise came in handy. Funny episode I hope the series gets renewed for another season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[142]Nov 16, 2008
    • level: 27
    I can't wait to see this one! I couldn't watch it this morning because my roommates' friend was sleeping over in our common area and I didn't want to wake her up. I will be checking the web sites every day until I see it!!

BTRAV

[143]Nov 22, 2008
    Oh, another show this season reminds me of is Code Lyoko. *runs to avoid projectiles* Still not finding new episodes anywhere. 4Kids.tv is two weeks behind.

RaizenYusuke

[144]Nov 24, 2008
    Cyber Shredder finally comes to the real world. I'm excited that he is finally in the real world.

BTRAV

[145]Nov 30, 2008
    Anyone know when the last two episodes are?

OmegaForteGS

[146]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 10
    BTRAV wrote:
    Anyone know when the last two episodes are?

If it is still at the same pace, then episode 11 will air on december 6th and episode 12 on december 13th.

But they could also do episode 1 again of BTTS. They did it around episode 4 or 5.

But lets just say it will end on december 13th.

melbye80

[147]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 33
    Sadly there are no new episode next week. I am going to guess the last two episodes of the season doesn't air until January

BTRAV

[148]Dec 1, 2008
    melbye80 wrote:
    Sadly there are no new episode next week. I am going to guess the last two episodes of the season doesn't air until January

Right, because I didn't see any promos for next week except for the "best of" timeslot.

Reidsgurl

[149]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 4
    I just hope that the quality of the art goes back to what it was before Fast Forward! I saw the first episode of FF and almost cried! They became flat and more cartoony than ever! It was almost like watching the '80's version just with the different personalities!

OmegaForteGS

[150]Dec 5, 2008
    According to ninjaturtles.com a new episode WILL air tomorrow, unless they are wrong....

:
    "Super Power Struggle"
    Original Air Date: December 6, 2008
    When Raph gets hold of a cape that grants him super powers, an impressed Justice Force invites him into their ranks and Mikey gets super jealous. But when Dr. Malignus tries to get the cape for his own villainous designs, Mikey and Raph must put aside their differences to save the city!

BTRAV

[151]Dec 6, 2008
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    According to ninjaturtles.com a new episode WILL air tomorrow, unless they are wrong....
    :
    "Super Power Struggle" Original Air Date: December 6, 2008 When Raph gets hold of a cape that grants him super powers, an impressed Justice Force invites him into their ranks and Mikey gets super jealous. But when Dr. Malignus tries to get the cape for his own villainous designs, Mikey and Raph must put aside their differences to save the city!
    Tvguide.com lists a rerun of Tempus Fugit, but it looks like they haven't even added Virtual Reality Check or City Under Seige yet.
    Edited on 12/06/2008 6:21am

OmegaForteGS

[152]Dec 9, 2008
    I have asked somequestions about tmnt at ninjaturtles.com
    So here are the questions I asked and the answers I received.

:

Howdy Dirk,

Q> I wanted to report that the BTTS episode "Super Power Struggle" didn't air. Instead, they repeated the first episode, namely "Tempus Fugit".
    A> Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Q> According to your episode guide, it was supposed to air today. Could you perhaps find out why it was changed?
    A> I'll ask, but I rarely get a response. Typically it's due to problems getting the episode completed by the air date. Q> 1. Is there any news of another season (example: negotiations between 4Kids/Imagine/Playmates etc)?
    A> At this time, BTTS will be the final new season. No work has begun on any new episodes.

Q> 2. Is someone already making a script for TMNT2, or has a sequel been "canned"/put on hiatus/TBD? A> No script will be written until we can get a movie deal signed as the studio will want to hire the writer/s. We're still in negotiations with a film studio regarding a new movie deal. Things are going slow due to the floundering economy.

Q> 3. 4Kids showed us pictures of Karai and Leatherhead with BTTS animation. Are they gonna appear in the final episode or were they > removed fromt the final product?
    A> As far as I know, both will make an appearance this season.

Thanks for writing! Cheers!

Dan Berger
    Mirage Studios' Official Web Dude
    http://www.ninjaturtles.com

BTRAV

[153]Dec 21, 2008
    Well it looks like it'll be going back to its 9:30 spot in January.

kyfm

[154]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    so if the reruns continue the earliest they could air super power struggle is feb 21 rite? and another note most of the season opener was not shown here in l.a. cuz of news reports of those horrible fires that weekend

melbye80

[155]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 33
    I can't believe that they wasted what may be the penultimate episode of the series on a Justice Force-episode. Disappointing indeed

BTRAV

[156]Feb 22, 2009
    I'll have to wait til it goes online.

RaizenYusuke

[157]Feb 28, 2009
    The wedding episode was suppose to be the season finale, but it did not really feel like it for me. If this is truly the last season I think the turtles could have gone out with a bigger. But then again they had another showdown with the Shredder and delt him another final defeat. The wedding had like every character and ally the turtles had, from the Ninja Tribuna all the way to the Utroms. We Bishop even watching the wedding(kind of werid since he is still evil), toe Renna(who has watched the wedding multiple times), and even Cody who got his time window working. Hate to admit it but it seems this episode was intended to be a series finale. My biggest complaint was there was no Karai this season and she was the only character not at the wedding in or watching it. I would have liked to found out what happened to Karai oh well. I am really hopping for another season.

OmegaForteGS

[158]Mar 1, 2009
    Yay for Usagi fan service.

The Ninja Tribunal was at the wedding, but they couldn't 1HKO The Cybershredder and his army??? WTF!?

O well, let's wait another 10 years for TMNT to be revived....

BTRAV

[159]Mar 2, 2009
    I could've sworn we saw characters sketches of Karai for this season. Oh well. It was an okay episode, but still a little bit of a letdown for a series finale.

kaytori

[160]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    Kerai was there, she was with chapman.

She just didn't have any lines but you're right doesn't feel like a good ending