What would you have changed?

OmegaForteGS

[1]Aug 28, 2010
    • level: 10

What would you have changed in any of the TMNT2k3 seasons or episodes?

For me it would be:

1. Oroku Saki being redeemed at the end of the lost season. Perhaps the last remaining good inside him paralyzing the Evil within while Yoshi's spirit kills him. He was good after all before being corrupted by the Tengu. It also wasn't been made clear if the Tengu was in control or a corrupted version of Saki. Or heck, maybe a true merger like Arthas/Lich King in WoW

2. Scrap almostall of the Fast Forward episodes and make the ones which were intended to be made like the one with the Tricereton Shredder.

3. Give Utrom Shredder a brain. Come on, how dense can you be. Karai has defied and sometimes betrayed you, yet you are suprised every time when she does it. Especially in TMNT FOREVER.

4. Speaking of Karai, in TMNT Forever she seems to be as hatefull as before the conclusion of the Lost Season. Then suddenly near the end she seems to switch back to the persona she had when she was first introduced >_>

5. Make the Shredder wars a 2nd movie. Cyber Shredder could easily have a backup and seeing how magic is possible, Demon Shredder could have been revived. It could be a story for the Turtles to prevent it from happening (ala Terminator 2, 3&4 damaged the story imo), let them fail and take out all 3 Shredders permanently.

6. Explaining how an UTROM Shredder can have HUMAN (although somewhat mutated) clones of himself.

That's all I have for now. Please share what you would have liked to see changed and perhaps how you would have seen it changed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jeffilan

[2]Sep 10, 2010
    • level: 19

1. Keep the prologue narrations. That was my only real complaint about Fast Forward and Back To The Sewers.

2. In Identity Crisis, notice how it took Raph the longest time to turn back to normal, I thought it would've been better for Raph to stay evil for a few more episodes before finally returning to normal.

3. One of the few things that dissapointed me in this otherwise awesome show was that there was never a Leo and Donnie episode. There were some Leo and Donnie moments, but never any actual episodes focusing on them.

jeffilan

[3]Sep 10, 2010
    • level: 19

1. I doubt that would actually work, cause if the original Oroku Saki was good, then he would've refused the tengu's offer.

6. Maybe the clones were also Utroms only wearing different exo suits. Or Shredder could've taken some DNA from Hun and the foot ninjas.

Edited on 09/10/2010 1:12pm

RaizenYusuke

[4]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 28

My real complaint was how they passed over Karai for the original Shredder so fast. If I could change one thing I would have had an entire season devoted to the turtles having an all out war against the New Foot with Karai as the Shredder. The two episodes that introduced Karai as the Shredder were fantastic. Karai IMO hit the turtle way harder then her father ever did and they barely survived. I would have liked to have seen this war play out through out an entire season. Havie Karai start taking her hatred for the turtles to the extreme like throwing the city into chaos by having the Foot just attack everyone and destroy the city just to get their attention. Gather some of the TMNT's past enemies together and send them to find them, attack April and beat Casey so bad that his life is in danger. Basicly just anything to push the turtles to the breaking point in way that is more extreme than her father ever did. All building up to a season finale that has the turtles battling Karai in a high stakes battle and that regardless who wins everyone loses in some way. The Leo and Karai would build up a rivalry that turns to pure hatered for one another that over the course of the season, so much so that Leo attempt to kill her in the finale. The sub plot be Bishop and Stockman trying to steal the heart of Tengu (like before) and they do this in the season finale and like before they destroy it freeing the Herelds who than look to revive the Tengu Shredder.

My next change would be the Tengu Shredder they made him to powerful to the point were I found it ridculos. In the flashback in season 5 the Tengu Shredder couldn't do half the stuff he did when he was revived. I would have had played season 5 out the same way except made it longer like the previous seasons. I would have not had the Tribunal be defeated by the Mystics, but that the Tengu Shredder along with the Mystics defeat/imprison them. The Tengu Shredder and Karai war would have lasted longer and the trutles and the other acyolates are trying to stop both of them and protect New York from the Shredder Feud. I would have had Tengu Shredder still win and decimate the Foot like before. I think the finale would have still had the finale be the same except the whole dragon mystic thing would be toned down more. My biggest complaint was that there seemed to be no limit to what the Tengu Shredder could do, while even the Tribunel had limits.

OmegaForteGS

[5]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 10
    jeffilan wrote:

1. I doubt that would actually work, cause if the original Oroku Saki was good, then he would've refused the tengu's offer.

He was good, but as the saying goes "power corrupts". Not only TMNT shows, but any other show have shown before that even the purest of heart can be corrupted by evil.

As stated by the Ancient One in the flashback episode, he won the physical battle, but not the one on the mental plane. In other words, his mind wasn't as well trained to resist temptations (he is human after all).

RaizenYusuke wrote:

My next change would be the Tengu Shredder they made him to powerful to the point were I found it ridculos. In the flashback in season 5 the Tengu Shredder couldn't do half the stuff he did when he was revived.

He could have had those powers when he was still alive. The problem is, they didn't show the full extend of his power when he was alive.
    Even so, he thought he was all powerfull and was suprised when the other Tribunal members fought him on equel terms, so this might have prevented him to go all out.

RaizenYusuke

[6]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 28

That's possible, but he was still over powered to the point where it was dull to watch because he could literally do anything. He was not so much a great warrior anymore IMO, but basically a deus ex machina. What I liked int the flashback was how he was the perfect mix of magic and martial arts. I understand they were trying to make the Tengu Shredder ultimate threat and different from the Utrom Shredder, but I think his power levels could have bee toned down a little. Or that he didn't become near omnipotent until the finale at least.

NathanRoth

[7]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 16
    i think if back to the sewers lasted longer it would have eventually explained how the Tengu and Utrom shredder would have returned and the the three way shredder wars would have been the second half of the season