which of the shredders is the worst

NathanRoth

[1]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 16

which of the the shredders would you be betting Tengu ,Utrom,Cyber or Karai.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[2]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 28
    By worst do you mean which Shredder is the best Shredder or which one was actually the worst?

NathanRoth

[3]Nov 30, 2009
    i mean which one would you not want to piss off.

RaizenYusuke

[4]Dec 1, 2009
    Man that's a hard one. I think Utrom Shredder because he could hold a grudge and he just wouldn't stop coming after you if you crossed him. The turtles refuse to join the Foot and Shredder wants to destroy them completely. Followed by Karai she can hold a grudge pretty long time too. When she attacked the turtules as the Shredder she completely destoryed their lair, their gear, and was gunning for them hard.

Flashheat

[5]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 13
    Utrom Shredder-Definatly the most memorable Shredder and the one the turtles are most afraid of IIRC. Very skilled fighter, very strong, smart as well as having access to some high level technology. As well as being able to hold a grudge as stated above so if you mess with him he just keeps coming after you.

Demon Shredder-Honestly, I haven't seen any of the season he was in and the part I saw him in was in the Tempus Fugit episode during the Shredder Wars glimpse. From what I've read he's also very skilled at fighting, as well as having control over a great deal of magic that he can do multiple things with. Can summon demons, telekinesis, can warp the surrounding area(although it weakens him apparently). Appearnce-wise he looks like a recolored Utrom Shredder with longer fingers, a cape, and his armor has some slight changes to it.

Cyber Shredder-I plan on watching the BTTS season this week so I'll have a better opinion of him then. Essentially he is the same as the Utrom Shredder, only digitized. Skilled, smart, able to hold a grudge, and can hack into computers and tech and whatnot from what I've gathered. Appearance wise, IMO Cyber Shredder is more intimidating then either Utrom or Demon Shredders.

Kinda hard to pick a specific one out of those 3, they're all pretty damn scary.

sporkman5353

[6]Feb 28, 2010
    • level: 18

Tengu Shredder is a DEMON! They're all pretty scary, but he's a DEMON!

frosty_ice

[7]Feb 28, 2010
    • level: 24

The Ultrom Shredder... not only he's bad to the bone (if he had bones, of course), he's also a psychopath who doesn't care if he also has to disappear in order to get rid of the Turtles. I wouldn't like to find him in a dark alley, that's for sure.

NathanRoth

[8]Mar 7, 2010
    does anyone think that Dregg should be included in future Tmnt cartoons or will it stick a knife in the series.

superSokka

[9]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 7
    Gonna have to go with Karai on this one. She went after the turtles in a way that the utrom Shredder could only dream of. My favorite still being Utrom Shredder, but it's Karai that I wouldn't want to anger in a dark New York alley.

UltimateJoseph

[10]Mar 18, 2010
    • level: 5

Not if people don't like him (Dregg)

Edited on 03/18/2010 5:26am

NathanRoth

[11]Jun 18, 2010
    i think dragon lord should team up with shredder.

OmegaForteGS

[12]Aug 28, 2010
    • level: 10
    Worst as in most evil:
    Probabky Demon Shredder (not the Tengu). Utrom Shredder is mainly about revenge in different ways, with his climax being in Turtles Forever.

Worst as in terrible Shredder:
    Have to say Karai. She was great when she destroyed the lair, but after that, meh.....

If you would count every version of the Shredder (of which I made a youtube video of - Many Forms of the Shredder) then the most terrible Shredder would be the Shredder from The Next Mutation. He was even more pathetic (in a bad way) then the one from the 80's/90's cartoon (whom I liked for being pathetic)

BTRAV

[13]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 27
    Shredder was barely in Next Mutation, which is why I guess most people wouldn't count him. Then again, most people wouldn't count Next Mutation for anything. Kudos for being thorough, though.

RaizenYusuke

[14]Sep 2, 2010
    I think Utrom Shredder is the worst. He was willing to risk his own destruction along with all life in the multiverse just to kill the turtles. To hate them so much that he would rather kill everyone and everything inlcuding himself just puts him on level that is worst than Tengu Shredder, Karai, and his own Cybernetic copy.

NathanRoth

[15]Oct 3, 2010
    okay so far their have been there more than three shredders that have appeared through the course of 2003 series including different forms.

the utrom shredder. mega shredder from rogue in the house.nightmare shredder super exo suit shredder from exodus super battle suit shredder from same as it never was. Karai and tengu and dragon shredder and of course cyber shredder. i guess you can count splinter from the super hero turtle universe as shredder since his suit ressemble shredders armor.the hybrid clones that would a total of 13 different shredders.

edmasterchaos

[16]Oct 24, 2010
    • level: 41
    Tengu for me. Karai almost gets to second place if she had been more active in her role, Utrom beats her but nearing the end of his run his obsession with the turtles was rather laughable.

jeffilan

[17]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 19

Probably the Tengu Shredder. If you cross the Utrom Shredder he's just gonna kill you, once you're dead you're...dead, your spirit can rest in peace. But the Tengu Shredder has dark magic at his disposal meaning that once he kills you, he could potentially resurrect you as one of his minions.

RaizenYusuke

[18]Jan 29, 2011
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    Worst as in most evil:
    Probabky Demon Shredder (not the Tengu). Utrom Shredder is mainly about revenge in different ways, with his climax being in Turtles Forever.

Worst as in terrible Shredder:
    Have to say Karai. She was great when she destroyed the lair, but after that, meh.....

If you would count every version of the Shredder (of which I made a youtube video of - Many Forms of the Shredder) then the most terrible Shredder would be the Shredder from The Next Mutation. He was even more pathetic (in a bad way) then the one from the 80's/90's cartoon (whom I liked for being pathetic)
    I agree about Karai not doing much after her debut as the Shredder. The writers dumped Karai Shredder way too fast in order to use the Tengu Shredder. Honestly she had a few episodes with her as Shredder and then bam the original Shredder storyline kicks in and of course Karai wasn't going to do much when the storyline focused on him and afterwards she turned good. She had great potential as the Shredder and main villain for the series, but it wasted.