Who is your favorite teenage mutant ninja turtle

megashredder

[21]May 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    mikey is the turtle!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kerfootw

[22]May 11, 2006
    • level: 14
    Did you all see the TMNT short where Mikey hypnotized himself?  No one woke him up!  They just made him their personal servant (even Splinter).

doc-trigger

[23]May 22, 2006
    • level: 10
    Mikey all the way! The comic relief is always my favorite. He just has this light hearted, I'll do what needs to be done, kidish attitude. I love that, probably because I'm a lot like that.

mts1975

[24]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 3
    don cause though is the smartest turtle he has the simplest weapon. interesting huh.
    then mike because he quotes a lot of tv or movie lines.
    then leo for his hard edge like his swords.
    last raph because his sarcasim is sharp like his sais

i love them all.

greengumballs

[25]Jun 8, 2006
    • level: 6
    I have always liked raf and Mikey. Raf because of his smart comments and mikey becuse of his comic nerdness...both part of me.

pink_girl

[26]Jun 8, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 06/08/2006 10:20am

pink_girl

[27]Jun 8, 2006
    i like them all

RoseRed1956

[28]Jun 13, 2006
    • level: 5

Leo, by far, is my favorite. 

I know that the other turtles are funny and special in their own way.  But, as Mikey pointed out, in a rare bit of insight in Samurai Tourist, it is because of Leo that the others are free to be the way they are. 

Leo has accepted the responsibility for taking care of things, and still has the strength of character to respect and applaud the others achievements. 

He is the only one of the group, including Splinter, who never had a fair shot at being the Multiverse champion, and yet he was happy for Mikey that he won, and was the only one to help Mikey when he had to defend his title.

Leo has encouraged Donatello in pursuing his interests, and has helped Raph in his exercises and workout sessions.

I know he has had a rough time. But how many teenagers could go through all he has, including being targeted by at least 3 major enemies (Shredder, Ultimate Ninja, and recently,  Lord Hebi), and not be affected.

TMNThottie

[29]Jun 14, 2006

my favorite is mikey all the way he is very funny and makes me laugh the new leo is weird you know the dark and moodey one before he goes to the ancient one and after the final show off against shredder on that space ship. my order is 

mikey- peace maker

raph- secret weapon 

don- mr fix it 

leo- leader

TMNThottie

[30]Jun 14, 2006
    i know how rude! using their bro like that

kerfootw

[31]Jun 15, 2006
    • level: 14

TMNThottie wrote:
    i know how rude! using their bro like that

Well it's not everyday that you get a chance like that.  Especially when that person's an annoyance to no end. 

banditaslt

[32]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 4
    Mine is Leonardo he is ninja with honour!

aprilsfan

[33]Jun 18, 2006
    its great to see some love for mikey, on other boards they have said some negative things about mikey. he's prety much my fav too, although all the turtles (and other characters) have something that draws me towards them. i am pretty much a funny goof ball like mikey, thats why i think i like him most.

bag2218

[34]Jun 20, 2006
    • level: 12
    Leonardo is definitely my favorite.

jambammer

[35]Jun 20, 2006
    Leo's my favourite. He always has been, and he always will be.

TMNThottie

[36]Jun 22, 2006

this is my order

mikey

raph

donny

leo

but there all cool though

megashredder

[37]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    kerfootw wrote:
    Did you all see the TMNT short where Mikey hypnotized himself?  No one woke him up!  They just made him their personal servant (even Splinter).

Remember in secret orgins part 1 when they where in the virtual reality chamber and mikey saw some food and tried to eat it byt his hands kept fazing through and master splinter said "there is a lesson here but i am enjoying this to much to think what it is".

TMNThottie

[38]Jun 27, 2006

banditaslt wrote:
    Mine is Leonardo he is ninja with honour!

THEY ALL HAVE HONOR NOT JUST LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNThottie

[39]Dec 29, 2010

Oh, Wow... I haven't been to this site for years!!!Actually, since I wrote this... I was... HolyGuacamole! Thirteen Years old! I can't even remember being that young... and here I am seventeen! Ha ha ha ha ha! I began writing Fanfiction a couple of years back for the turtles and wow... did I stereo type them... seriously?

Mikey= Peace Maker? Dudes, after much writing and reading and actually checking out most of the comics... Yes, Mikey is a optimistic guy, but the peace maker? Now, I would give that position to Don and Leo since Raph and Mikey are more emotional and tend to start fights more.

Raph = Secret Weapon? Hmmm, interesting since I'm pretty sure I got this term from an episode... I admit that he's a good fighter and I believe that he has the most naturaltalent as a fighter, that and Ienvisionhim very tank-like since he has such anaggressivefighting style. When Raph goes into berserk mode... Ya, sure. I'd still call him a Secret Weapon. Heh heh.

Don= Mr. Fix it? Geez, did I really only see Don in that light once? Yes, he's definitely the engineer of the family and I'm sure the term Mr. Fix it does concern him but... in fanfiction a lot of writers depict him with alot of medical knowledge which makes sense to me since I've always considered him of genius intellect. Hello? Know's Triceritron language! Or was that federation that he learned... it's been too long... Anyways, I guess I still see Don as Mr. Fix it but at least I try to see him in a more three-dimensional light now... same as for all the turtles!

Leo= Leader? Ok, yes. Leo isthe unofficial leader in this cartoon. Although, he was the officialleader in the comics and classic cartoon... I suppose that I've always written Leo as the leader. I tend to follow the Comics more closely when writing the turtles although I like to mix the three incarnations together... Did I really call Leo moody? Geez, I can't believe I said that... back then I was a weird kid... I still am now but in a more mature, sophisticated way. At least that's what I tell myself! Where was I going with this? Oh ya...

I no longer have a favorite turtle since each I find so fascinating to read about that I can no longer decide. Although, I will tend to read more Mikey-centered fics but that's just because I can relate more to him than any other character. Is this forum still going on as strong as four years ago?

jeffilan

[40]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 19

My favorite used to be Don, but I've begun alternating between him, Leo and Raph.

Don: Smart (My favorite characters in a cartoon are usually the intelligent, friendly geeks)

Leo: His wisdom and maturity surpasses his age. He tries to see the good in everybody, even dangerous enemies like Karai and his Fast Forward clone. He respects others, loves his family (including April, Casey and Klunk). Takes responsibility for his mistakes (starting the gang war in the "City At War" story arc). Puts the need of others ahead of his own.

Raph: He just reminds me of me. We both have/had a rough life and can lose our temper, but always ready to protect the ones we love. Also I've always seen Raph as the odd turtles out, not just in the 2003 cartoon but throughout the franchise.

1. Raph's mask has always been red while the others changed colors.

2. He's the only one whose name doesn't end in an "O" as Mikey pointed out in "Secrets of The Ooze".

3. Gets seperated from the group most often in the movies.

4. Became a vigilante in the 2007 movie.

5. Was the only one unhappy about being in the future.

6. Only one not mutated in "The Freaks Come Out At Night".

7. Stayed evil the longest in "Identity Crisis".