Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Hun on the Run

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Feb 08, 2005 on FOX

• Another masterpiece this episode reveals that hun is loyal, baxter is brilliant and bishop is a very skilled fighter.

The shredder and Hun are not getting along anymore; Hun has failed him one time to many. But now he has a chance to redeem himself, he must save karai (who save stupidly captured trying to steal an alien microchip from the United States government. He isn’t to happy (because the two are rivals) but he is determined not to fail but the brilliant Baxter stockman has alerted the turtles of Huns plan and they must stop him, they track him down and find him fighting the shady and also crazy agent bishop. Bishop is about to finish him of when the turtles drop in, after freeing karai the six outnumber the agent. And he flees with the head of the train car. Karai thanks the turtles and disappears.
    The shredder rewards Hun and finds out about stockman’s attempted sabotage, and punishes him severely.
  • Number 3 of my favorite action episode

This episode seems to be the only episode with action. There are two more episode with better action than this, but the other episodes in season 1 and 2 doesn't match this. It has many action in the part where the turtles fight Bishop on the train. Bishop does say a phrase in this episode though in the game "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3" he says it in Bishop's Gambit. I really like this because it is number 3 on my favorite episode with many action list. It is also the part that gets me where Hun has to save Karai though he hates her. He just wanted to do it because he wants to live. This is number 3.
  • This episode was excellent. The art was much higher quality as well as the fight scenes. TMNT needs to have more episodes like this one. One of the best of season three.

I can't say how much I loved this episode. The quality of the art was of a higher calibur than others in this season or other seasons. While there was not much in the way of character development there was plenty of excellent fighting, neat moves, and just plain badassery by the guys you love to hate.
  • hun has too save karai

7.6
    well i recon the best part is when hun trashes raphael\'s bike and then raph nearly explodes. thats my favorite part....well anyway the episode starts of when karai has to get this thing from bishop and she gets caught. so hun has to save her and he can\'t fail. so of corse baxter stockman interfears and sends out a radio message for the turtles to hear. it then later goes on to the turtles chacing hun cuz they think his after a device that will help the shredder find there lair. then they find out he is trying to rescue karai so the turtles help him. in the end they save karai, beat bishop , lose a bike and get a cool new train car. all and all i love this tmnt episode.