Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Karate Schooled

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Sep 20, 2008 on FOX

• Casey is brainwashed and Don's working overtime. Some welcome back party this is.

The turtles meet up with Casey and April again after getting thier shells kicked by Casey Jones. Turns out he's been taking karate ever since the guys disappeared. He's not bad at it either. when I first saw the summary of this episode I laughed. Casey getting brainwashed! I didn't even know he had a brain. Speaking of brains Donny has been working over time and I'm getting worried and a little annoyed about how he keeps on saying losing Master Splinter was his fault. Like other fans I hope he doesn't stay that way for the whole season either. Yet I kind of know what he's going through. If I had listened for trouble I wouldn't have been caught by a rapist and my friend wouldn't have sacrificed his life trying to save me. Enough about that. We also figure out the name of that mysterious ninja who claims to have destroyed the turtles before the battle with the three Shredders. This guy is fast, but the turtles will probably manage to beat him in the future. Anyway, Caio.