Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Lap of the Gods

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Feb 16, 2008 on FOX

• They are finnaly showing it!!!

I classified this as tearjerker because it brought a tear to my eye to see the orginal turtles as knew and loved them back on my screen! I think half of my elation was the fact that I was seeing my turtles again restored to the orginal way they where with the same tone and animation style, that I haven't seen before.

Splinter was back to be being commanding and even a bit insolent as well, which I thought was pretty awsome considering how self important the tribunal members seemed. And speaking of the tribunal this was really the first time I was able to get to see them. They where...interesting. I liked their character designs and their powers, and how they each represented a skill/disipline of ninjitsu. You get to see the tribunal a bit more and learn more of their nuances, but over-all they seem pretty cool. I did however get a little annoyed with their constant insults of how pathatic the turtles and the other acolytes where and how they "don't have any clue about how great the evil is they are facing--you're worthless". So I was rather happy that Splinter came in unanounced and was like "that is because you haven't told them anything, you jerks". And ooh, you could tell Splinter wasn't happy with the tribunal taking his sons, and he didn't care if they knew it. The fact that Splinter was like "screw you! Handle it your self--I'm taking my kids home", when the ancient one (Yoshi's father) was all scared and sheepish about being there, said alot about how intimidating the tribunal are. And Splinter didn't care! Go Splinter! I think my favorite part was the fire demon part. The Fire demon cat was pretty good and it did give a feel of "holy crap how are we goinjg to fight this thing", sort of feel even if it was just a dream sequence. And I know that many fans frowned on the "every one is dead and we lost, and then, BAM it only a psychic dream" is a cliche for this series since it has been done before and at this point is probably seen as a cop out, but I actually didn't think it was lame, and I think it added some dramatic emphasis on what the turtles might be up against. You just got at that point the turtles and the acolytes finnaly grasped on what exactly they may be up against, that if just a subdorant of this demon Shredder is so powerful and frightening, than the threat this tengue Shredder is very real.
  • i love this toon

i love this program very very mush teenage mutant ninja turtles and i look for this program in alot of sites byt i dinot found in except on your amazing site and i love the idea of the site and i decide to sign in to encorage this idea.abput the program i love it because he feel me mychildhood as it was presented on show since i was child,i love leonardo micy raph and donatello and of course master splinter i love them fighting shereder han stokman and cray but i love cray it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s very nice program thank u for give it to us.
  • i thought this episode was really good its the best episode yetever to be made and hopfully there will be more episodes like it

its the best episode i couldnt get enough of this episode. i hope there will be loads of episodes like this one. i thought this episode was really good its the best episode yetever to be made and hopfully there will be more episodes like it. i thought the character leonardo was the best in that episode. anyway this episode was the best and i might be repeating myself because i thought this episode was fantastic. i wish there would be bigger and better enemies like the shredder. maybe the shredder could come back because i really liked him bye.