Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Lone Raph and Cub

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Oct 18, 2003 on FOX

• Not the best, but defenitly not the worst!

As I just said, this isn\'t my favourite episode ever, but it\'s not the worst episode. If you\'re a Raph fan, you probably love this one. Personally, I\'m not, although it was still enjoyable.

Raph goes out on his own while Splinter is still missing and ends up saving a boy named Tyler. The red masked turtle tries to get Tyler to go to the police station, but each time he does, Tyler just runs back off. Finally, he tells Raph his story about how his mom was captured because she had evidence against a mob.

Raph agrees to help Tyler out, and ends up getting blinded in the process. With some (un)helpful guiding from Tyler, they make it to the place his mother is being held. When Raph has to take on the villains, Tyler calls out cues to help him out.

Of course, Raph wins (what did you expect? XD) and Tyler saves his mom. The two of them go to the police with the tape and Tyler waves good bye to Raph, who isn\'t seen by the boy\'s mother. Raph runs off, possibly (most likely) back home. Happy ending all around, except that Splinter is still missing.