Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

More Worlds Than One

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Mar 08, 2008 on FOX

• the Dragon avatar appears

Man Mikey's predictament made me laugh that boy just doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He managed to piss off that tribunal lady and get picked to be demestrated on. And he knew he was in trouble when he got called on and that he was going to get his butt kicked, I think his first strike was only a half hearted one because he was nervous. But after the first time he got nocked down I think he got eighther angry or embarrassed because he looked more determined right before he went to kick her and she floored him. Even if the tribunal chick is a ninjitsu master he must have not have wanted to get tossed around by a girl, every laughed at him LOL! Even Don was being a little taking shots at him, with his "ooh, I think you have her against the ropes now Mikey" ha ha.

I liked this little squirmish every one was having with the stone monsters. I really liked that Raphael and Donatello where able to tap into the their strength chi and where able to win that tribunal chicks approval. And I smiled when Raphael was watching Joy's back I really felt bad for Leo during the fight, you can see that he is getting more and more frustrated with himself. Mikey made me laugh (big shocker ) when he asked if he at least got points for staying conscience LOL And I liked the little banter between Raphael and that big dude acolyte that is cool with Donatello. I liked how Raphael was like "hey you made it, now that female tribunal chick might ask you out" and the big dud was like "...sweet" LMAO. So far this acolyte is the only one who has been given any kinbd of glimce to his personality and I'm liking the easy way he relates to Donatello, I enjoyed that conversation between him and Don during the race.

The whole, "it's circle time" where the acolytes and the turtles try to tap into their spirit avatars was pretty cool, I liked the focus Leo finnally got in this scene. You could see he was really frustrated and angry at himself for failing, and finnally just went showed the tribunal that he had a Dragon avatar. It's like he redeemed himself in his own eyes in this scene and he felt more confident after wards. So much so that he was the only one able to summon it and destroy all the rat demons in the grove, and even had the female Tribunal member thank him and bow to him. Which I think was pretty powerful since the ancient one described her as being the most harsh of the tribunal members.