Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Sons Of The Silent Age

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Oct 01, 2005 on FOX

I live in Australia and they FINALLY started showing series 4. You won\\\\\\\'t BELIEVE how happy i was to have it finally back on!! I thought this episode was clever and interesting and i want it to be Monday so i can see the next episode!! I thought that including the water breathers from Elintias was a good thing since they already did the Green Man and the finaelly to the Underground plots. Although they made a few mistakes in the animation, it still made me crack up laughing, the reason why I love this show is because of its subtle humour and older themes. I mean seriously, would 8 year old children really know what all the fuss was about with the radioactivity? Anyways, it was good for a laugh
  • Not exactly what I've been waiting for all week. The sci-fi junk and those creepy white 'notes from the underground' dudes are getting on my nerves. But I'm happy cuz Leo finally spills to April what's bugging him.

Although the way in which Leo confessed his troubles was kinda dorky and quite without any passion or meaningfulness, at least he finally got it out which means he's back on track to being normal Leo. I don't like him so ticked of and stiff. (I think he also has a thing for Karai and can't help thinking about her,and her current being in prison problem, but that's just me.)
    All the sci-fi junk is ticking me off. Bring on the Purple dragons and/or Bishop! The writers have way overused those "notes from the underground" creeps (whatever they're called, I don't know) The avians were a little much and now these fishy things aka "The last tribe". Also I don't understand why Master Splinter didn't want to go camping.

But enough of the bad stuff. Don is awesome. So smart, and cutely clumsy (banana peel/ hee-hee). And sending the TMNT on a camping trip was actually pretty smart on the writers' part. Still this episode didn't have that great of a vibe to it. Hopefully something will come out of it later on. Like this is a set up for a later, more thrilling episode that can't use precious time explaining the origin of the fishy thingies.