Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Still Nobody

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Nov 26, 2005 on FOX

• This was a pretty good episode. :-)

I had my doubts about this episode when it was I first saw the preview for it. I must say that I liked this episode. Nobody needs the turtles to help him capture the leader of a local gang, that uses high tech weapons, that uses teens. Right off back I found the story interesting.

Leo still has his attitude thing going, as he is making the turtles do like 1,000 chin-ups, and I would like to see how that plays out when he has to do battle with Karai. Oh, Karai returns to New York and honors her "father" by building a memorial statue out of Jade.

Hun paid a visit to Karai and it seemed as though Hun resented the Shredder for being a ultrom. Give me a break! Hun is mimicking the Shredder in every way! He turned the purple Dragons into a crime syndicate and his new fortress is in the middle of the city. That's exactly how the Shredder started in Feudal Japan!

Needless to say, this episode did get my attention. Plus I did like how Nobody talked those kids out of being in a gang. It remeinded me of how policemen try to talk kids out of being in a gange. :-)