Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

SuperQuest

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Nov 15, 2008 on FOX

7.9
  • Probably the funniest episode of any TMNT series ever.

This episode is a strange one, I mean it's really weird. Many people seem to hate it, I absolutely love it. It's obviously a parody of WOW, a game which I have never played. But that's the beauty of it, you don't have to be a WOW expert in order to enjoy the episode. Yeah, the "going inside a videogame" plot is anything but original, but it's still cleverly written. It's definitely way better than last season's "The Gaminator", an episode I more or less hated. The twist at the end is funny, if a bit unfitting for that particular character. But I guess that's what makes it humorous. Raphael getting turned into a frog was the best thing about it. I do have some small problems with the episode however. Like the constant use of words like "n00b, pwned" and stuff like that. But it's not as annoying as when Headmaster says it in Transformers Animated. This is just a really good, highly enjoyable episode. It's at least a nice small break from the more serious episodes. BTTS is now my favorite season of TMNT, please don't say it's the last.