Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Tales of Leo

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Sep 13, 2003 on FOX

• Undoubtably, my favourite episode!

Wow. I nearly cried a couple times during this episode, and I am usually not the emotional type!

Leo has always been my favourite character, and even though I knew he would be okay in the end, I was still worried for him. All throughout the episode I kept hoping he would wake up. Of course, he does in the end. More dramatic I guess XD

The flashbacks were wonderful to watch. It was neat to see the four as kids! Donny still loved building gadgets, in this case a remote control car, Mikey loved to be annoying when he was being ignored and Raph was still a hothead. So much for phases! I think my favourite flashback was Master Splinter's. Tricking Leo into getting over his fear of heights was a brillent idea, in my opinion. I wish someone could have done that for me!

This was one of the first episodes I saw, so I didn't understand why Baxter looked the way he did, witha mechanical arm, odd wheelchair-thing and a missing eye. Now that I know, I cannot help but feel sorry for the guy. Sort of. Fooling the Shredder defenitly was not a good idea.

At the end, I cheered when Leo woke up. As I said before, I knew it was coming but I still get a happy glow whenver I watch it. All around great episode!
  • In English: This episode is one my favourite! Leonardo is my favourite Turtle! I can´t write in English very much. I´m from Finland and only twelve years old! I hope you understand. Suomeksi: Tämä jakso on yksi suosikeistani. Leonardo on lempi kilpparini.

I don´t understand what does this mean. I don´t speak or write English very well. But I hope two things: this my writing doesent mean nothing bad, and everyone understand what I want to tell. But this episode, It´s great! Baby-Turtles are so cute and lovely! I´ve got this episode on video. But not all episodes. :( In there, in TV.com, need instructios in Finish! I don´t unerstand enything over here. Maybe a little something, but I scared, maybe this is something, what I don´t want to say. Thats why, I´m sorry, if I´m hurt somebody. But this episode, Thats sooooooooo great!!!!! :D
  • Chibi Turtles!! Oh, and hope you feel better, Leo.

I liked hearing them recount stories of the past as (as Mikey calls them later) turtle tots, or as I like to call 'em, chibi turtles. Basically, same voice actors but on helium. Seriously. But it did make 'em sound cuter. Mikey especially was really funny. And I agree with him, "it sucks being cold-blooded." Man, I'm WARM-blooded and I'd be needing more than just a blanket in the back of that truck.