Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles Forever (2009)

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Nov 21, 2009 on FOX

• 1987 meets the 2003 TMNT

I loved every minute of this movie and i loved seeing Bebop and Rocksteady again to of my favorite characters from the classic cartoon.This movie had everything from the humor of the 80's turtles with the butt kicking action of modern Turtles.i loved it when 80's Raph was breaking the fourth wall again like the good old days.The only thing i did not like is how they made the old turtles like wimps and the new turtles were mocking them when i used to watch the old cartoon the old turtles were not that wimpy. i still loved this movie and i cant wait to see what nickeloadean has in store for its cartoons and hopefully a new comic book series.
  • The ultimate TMNT crossover by excelence!

This is without a single drop of doubt the best crossover ever done. When the 1987 Turtles end up in the dimension of the 2003 Turtles, all because of the 1987 Shredder, things start to get a little strange to say the least. Every single fan of the Turtles must see this special episode at least once in their lifetime, because it's totally worth it. We get to see the 1987 Turtles, the 2003 Turtles and the Mirage Turtles (yeah, you heard me right, the original ones, the Turtles from comic books), and more characters like the 2003 Shredder who makes a come back (and he is furious to say the least), Karai, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady, among many others. The animation is purely dreamy, and you just can't get enough of it. New weapons, new megalomanical plans and more, in an action powered episode! Even after the credits roll, you'll want more and more of the same! It's a dream come true, and you'll know what I mean when you see it... I give this one a 10, and it deserves even more, believe me!