Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

The Big Brawl (4)

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Oct 02, 2004 on FOX

• Great episode because Mikey finally shines

Ive been waiting for an episode where Mikey shines because he's my fav character. The one with turtle titan was too goofy and even though Mikey's a little goofy he's also proved before in the series that he's one of the fastest characters and this is another example, where he beats Raph on his distraction and speed. Ever since the 1st episode where Mikey beat Raph on speed ive wanted to see him winning or being more important than Leo or Raph for once, who generally seem to be forerunners in many episodes. All in all great episode and the idea of the battle nexus is a good one
  • Big Brawl as a whole - exceptional.

Here Ted Lewis switches to his Yami Bakura voice as Ultimate Ninja becomes more devious and with more evil intentions. Then he disappears into a giant vortex along w/his devious assistant Draco (reminds me of the Yami Bakura/Marik relationship - they turn on each other as well).
    Not too much of a fan of fighting for sport, but this is as good as it gets. Love the introduction of Usagi Yojimbo!
  • This episode was sweet

It had it all, action, humor, action, more action. A great episode, it took me by surprise that Mikey won the tournament, and it took me by surprise even more on how he did it.

The TMNT and Splinter were not only great in the episode, but so were the side characters. Usagi, Gen, Traximus, and Drako all delivered. This is a must see.