Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

The Lesson

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Dec 18, 2004 on FOX

• Pretty good episode.

This was a pretty good episode. Not only do we get to see the turtles as little kids, but we get to see Casey Jones as kids too. It was pretty nice of the turtles to try and teach Casey how to defend himself and it was funny seeing them try to prevent Master Splinter from finding out. It's too bad the turtles didn't see Casey stand up for himself, save his friends, and get even with those bullies. Return of the turtles as little kids+seeing Casey as a little kid+seeing Casey giving those bullies just what they deserve=one awesome episode.
  • More chibi turtles! A very amusing episode.

I really liked this episode as a whole, from beginning to end. Who knew Casey and the Turtles had known each other without even knowing that they knew? Mikey: Whaa? Me: Never mind.
    I wish people would stop hating Venus from Next Mutation. It would've been interesting to see her as a chibi-chan training to be a Shinobi Mystic with Chung I in Shanghai. Anything would be better than this season 4 crap so far. Love ya, V!
  • April gets angry when Casey "tests" her ninjitsu skills w/out her knowledge and asks the turtles to help teach her. They refuse and when April asks why, they recount a tale of their younger days when they'd tried to take a student under wing...

I loved this episode. The little turtles are sooo cute! We get to see how the turtles grew up (and nearly drove Master Splinter to insanity). We also get to see a younger, though not much brighter Casey Jones. The turtles attempts to make Casey a skilled fighter are futile. My favorite was Donatello attempting to teach Casey to think through chess. Michelangelo and the battle cry was a close second. They fail miserably and Master Splinter finds out. They never get to see the fruits of their labors, because Casey whups up onthe bullies when they bully his friend. We get to see where Casey's famous "GOONGALA" battle cry comes from. An excellent episode. Definately worth watching.