Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

The Trouble With Augie

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Feb 25, 2006 on FOX

7.8
  • April's Uncle finally found

6.3
    It was cool to have a solo Donatello episode. Honestly I'm a donny fan and seeing a stand alone episode of him was a treat! I have to say that Donatello is a flirt, I noticed the way he was coming on to April in this episode and April was doing the same. It was cute. I didn't care for the whole Lizard guys though, I thought they where painfully transparent. I mean these things were clearly warlike in their bearing and attire, Uncle Auggiue couldn't figure out they where bogus. And here i thought he was supposed to be intelligentI was even more supriced April didn't figure it out. Donatello I give more credit to, because immediately after the lizard guys left he wanted to go look around; I think, even though he gave no indidcation, that he was suspious of the lizards and he wanted to go check them out (at least that is what I think). Uncle Agguies voice just seemed wrong to me, not what I would have expected from from him. I loved the way April came up with how to defeat the lizard warriors, It was sweet and supricingly ruthless. I actually felt a pang of sympathy for the poor guys when they got cornered. I was like oooh you know you all are dead.

Donatello is a sweet heart I loved the look on his face when he heard the happy reunion going on up-stairs with April.