Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Timing Is Everything

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Mar 31, 2007 on FOX

• When Sh'Okanabo unleashes his time window, chaos affects the turtles and other eras of time.

I got to say, I’m more than impress!! With the fast forward series, it is always cool to have a plot with a time window! I loved having the team split up. We had Don and Splinter stuck on the day of their rebirth, Leo and Cody back with the Shredder (boy do I miss him!) and Raph and Mikey still stuck in the future. Poor Raph and Mikey, having to fix the time window all by themselves. They aren’t the smartest of the turtles, but they did it! It was smart of Don to mail a letter to the guys in the future, although it was a cop off of “Back to the Future.” Hey, how come Don only addressed the letter to Mikey and not Raph? I’m glad the Shredder recognized that Leo had ‘changed’. All the turtles have become sharper during the past four years. It’s too bad Cody didn’t get to see more of the turtles and his ancestors in the present. If they ever get that time window working, maybe Cody can come for a quick visit. Speaking of the time window, wouldn’t you think that Lord Simultaneous would show up with all the chaos this time window is causing? Do the writers really think we can just forget about him?

My heart dropped when the guys had a chance to go back home, and didn’t take it. Of course, it was just as well that they didn’t. They still have to take care of Dun, but I hate it when the writers tease us like that!! I do think that the guys will go home soon. After all, Sh'Okanabo is dead (I think and hope) so now they just have to deal with Dun and Viral.