Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forums

Sunday 11:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

How long is season 1 supposed to be?

RaizenYusuke

[1]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 28

I was just curious if the first season was almost done yet since it is almost summer and we past 13 episodes (usual number of episodes for a cartoon season). Is it going up to 26 episodes? If the season ends before summer will it be back in Septmeber for the second season?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Apr 12, 2013
    • level: 7

Yep, Season 1 is going to be 26 episodes long. Seasons 2 & 3 will also each be 26 episodes long. So far, no word has been said on when Season 2 will premiere.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Apr 13, 2013
    Thanks. I'm glad the show is getting a second season. I like it s far. I was worried about this show when I saw some footage of it, but after watching the first episode I've been hooked.

DBTrilogy100

[4]Apr 20, 2013

Your welcome, it is always good to get clarification on those sort of things. I do agree that this show is very enjoyable, I am glad to see it won't be ending at the "magic number" of 52 or 65 episodes, which seems to happen quite often to other animated shows. I only saw a handfull of episodes from the Fred Wolf Series and the 4Kids Series each, admittedly, but there is something about this show that has gained my interest.

RaizenYusuke

[5]Apr 22, 2013
    It's cool to have another person on the forums to talk about the show. I used to watch the old 80s show as a kid, but never saw the whole series. I loved the 2003 series that came on 4 Kids. I totally recommend watching the 2003 series on the internet. Based on the forums I see you on I think you would enjoy it, especially if you like the latest incarnation.

DBTrilogy100

[6]May 10, 2013

The forum does seem quite bare, the new system for episode discussions might have been part of the reason for that. I also imagine things might get more buzz once the 2nd Season at least starts. I have heard many good things about the 4Kids Series (except for the last2 Seasons, which I heard suffered from "Seasonal Rots"), I will certainly give it a view once I have a chance.

VirusMonster

[7]Jun 13, 2013
    • level: 15
    DBTrilogy100 wrote:

The forum does seem quite bare, the new system for episode discussions might have been part of the reason for that. I also imagine things might get more buzz once the 2nd Season at least starts. I have heard many good things about the 4Kids Series (except for the last2 Seasons, which I heard suffered from "Seasonal Rots"), I will certainly give it a view once I have a chance.

You talking about Fast Forward and Back at the Sewers? I quite liked Fast Forward and its intro song was catchy, though I never did see Back at the Sewers.

I really like the Nicktoons version of TMNT and it's awesome, nice to see another character named "Chris" in the series... it's so rare for animated characters to have that name or maybe it's just there's shows out there that do and I haven't seen it though it's rarely for a character that's part of the overall plot instead is a minor character.

I'm just curious why it's taking them so long to get the final 4 episodes of Season 1 out yet, but Season 2 starts in October and the next episode in Season 1 will be released this month on the 29 I hope.

I wasn't originally going to watch this show because they were changing Mikey and Donny's weapons from the original but I like how that added the new weapons as a hidden attachment to their original weapon and I didn't like the CGI look for them, but I've come to like it and how it add effects from comics into the show with the way the episode ends and the sound effects.

Well-executed idea and I like it.

admiralemran

[8]Jun 17, 2013
    • level: 1

YOU OF COURSE WATCH TMNT 2003 FULL SERIES FROM YOUTUBE CHANNEL tmntuploaderHE HAVE UPLOADED EVERY EPISODE OF 2003 SERIES

admiralemran

[9]Jun 17, 2013

admiralemran wrote:

YOU OF COURSE WATCH TMNT 2003 FULL SERIES FROM YOUTUBE CHANNEL tmntuploaderHE HAVE UPLOADED EVERY EPISODE OF 2003 SERIES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT HIS CHANNEL

admiralemran

[10]Jun 17, 2013

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CHANNEL:http://j.gs/4272810/tmntuploader-channel