Going To Watch This Anime

herculehastings

[1]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 11

Hello! I've decided to watch this anime, after my friend's persistent recommendation. It looks good, but they've already aired 21 episodes, oh my. I'll take a long time to catch up.

Just thought I'd post a little something since the editor must feel lonely here. Oh, and to encourage him/her to continue updating this page with the latest information for my benefit, of course. XD

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drdan2410

[2]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 52

It is nice to know that there are other people out there watching this show, I have to say. It was indeed a little lonely here. And have no fear I will keep upadting the page band feel free to submit.

herculehastings

[3]Mar 20, 2010
    • level: 11
    Certainly. I'll submit stuff when I come across them. I'd like to inquire what you ask for in submissions, though. There's always the field named "Contributor's Comments" or some such thing like that, and different editors require different things in this field to allow a contribution to go ahead.

drdan2410

[4]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 52

herculehastings wrote:
    Certainly. I'll submit stuff when I come across them. I'd like to inquire what you ask for in submissions, though. There's always the field named "Contributor's Comments" or some such thing like that, and different editors require different things in this field to allow a contribution to go ahead.

It depends what you are submitting. For episode titles or series cast members I like to have a URL so I can check the info is accurate, if you are adding a summary then as long as it is your own words I dont need anything else. For episode cast information either a URL if the episode hasn't aired yet or if you are adding the cast (or a summary for that matter) on an episode that as aired just tell me it is based on having seen the episode and that is usually good enough for me. I am not a particularly demanding editor, as long is information is accurate (and as I like and watch this show it is usually pretty easy to tell) then I am happy.