Teletubbies Forums

BBC (ended 2001)

Favourite Teletubby

Who is your favourite teletubby?

Ballyorca

[1]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 11

Who is your favourite teletubby?

Mine are Dipsy and Po but Dipsy is better.

Edited on 11/14/2008 2:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BlackTulip009

[2]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 12
    I always liked Dipsy best...but Po and Laa-Laa were quite popular in my school.

I'm actually very surprised that so many people flat-out detest the Teletubbies. I mean, I could kinda understand being afraid of them. But they're so easy and such fun to parody/make fun of, and enjoyable even by themselves. I'd think they'd have something of a cult following. They're just that type of thing. In middle school one of my best friends and I went through a Teletubby obsession, collecting plushes and key chains, playing with them in school, and covering our end of the cafeteria table with them every day. We wound up attracting much attention and got several people to come over and join us this way. (Yes, we're pretty much the town weirdos...)

fweepers

[3]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 4

BlackTulip009 wrote:
    I always liked Dipsy best...but Po and Laa-Laa were quite popular in my school. I'm actually very surprised that so many people flat-out detest the Teletubbies. I mean, I could kinda understand being afraid of them. But they're so easy and such fun to parody/make fun of, and enjoyable even by themselves. I'd think they'd have something of a cult following. They're just that type of thing. In middle school one of my best friends and I went through a Teletubby obsession, collecting plushes and key chains, playing with them in school, and covering our end of the cafeteria table with them every day. We wound up attracting much attention and got several people to come over and join us this way. (Yes, we're pretty much the town weirdos...)

Tinky winky!