Teletubbies Forums

BBC (ended 2001)

Rofl

  • Avatar of brad13

    brad13

    [21]Nov 4, 2006
    • member since: 12/30/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 326
    DoubleE wrote:
    gaara257 wrote:
    why do you guys like this show this show is like the most unpredicteble shows television boycott this i wanna upload a picture of how much i hate the telletubies although i once watched this crap when i was 5 years old
    It's the other way around for me, sort of, I watch it for the people in costumes.

    i dont really like the show myself, infact, it kinda scares me! why would you watch it for the people in costumes?? no offense.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brad13

    brad13

    [22]Nov 4, 2006
    • member since: 12/30/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 326
    zeno22 wrote:

    lalalalala Teletubbies i3 da mo3t ub3r show t0 3v3r grac3 my TV! I P0wn d3m n00bs wh0 said dA t3l3tubbi3s ar3 dumb!


    what are ypu trying to say? i cant understand you!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnfortunateDog

    UnfortunateDog

    [23]Nov 21, 2006
    • member since: 10/11/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 423
    LMAO @ Teletubbies.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zhangliao1

    zhangliao1

    [25]Dec 10, 2006
    • member since: 06/20/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 566
    i like the show

    not as much as i used to but still quite a lot it brings back memorys and its not unbearable like the new kids shows those fluffly fat things that i hate what are they?

    anyway i hope they make more someday
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lotht111

    lotht111

    [26]Dec 14, 2006
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 60
    that show is called Boohbah
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aolhater

    aolhater

    [27]Jan 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 151
    LMAO OMG this show is stupid as hell! I'm glad they cancelled it. Only saw it once, regretted it ever since.

    NO WONDER ITS RATED AT 3.2 for a show. . .

    Six years later after the show is cancelled and people still post here?

    It is the scariest tv show EVER! Demonic even. . .

    Even the Exorcist movie doesn't hold a candle to "Telly-Boobys."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Phoshy42o

    Phoshy42o

    [28]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 02/06/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 717
    Teletubbies are evil barbarians that took over the bunny planet, where they set up huge mechanical machines (giant, magic, sparkly, spinning, windmill thingy) to please their sun god (Big screaming baby head in the sky.) They celebrate by consuming large quantities of a pink gooey substance known to them as “Tubby Custard” though the substance does not resemble custard in any way and they gnaw on smiley face engraved bread-like cakes they call “Tubby Toast.” They believe in the act of slavery, this is known because they have droid that they force to clean up their messes. Also, they occasionally sit outside and watch their slave animals (obviously captured and brought back from Earth) slave on their endless fields. Strangely they have TV-like screens on their abdominal region which they use to communicate with Earth’s young, innocent, and defenseless children when their parents are not present (though their intelligence is obviously very low considering that they must replay even the most simple messages at least twice to fully comprehend the data.) Finally, when their sun god takes its leave to rest they also retire for the day to their vile lair to rest themselves.

    Disgusting and vile creatures they are!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Phoshy42o

    Phoshy42o

    [29]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 02/06/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 717
    You don't know how much I suffered to get that info. I've seen it once but never again! I already feel dumbed down by it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aolhater

    aolhater

    [30]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 151
    Phoshy42o wrote:
    Teletubbies are evil barbarians that took over the bunny planet, where they set up huge mechanical machines (giant, magic, sparkly, spinning, windmill thingy) to please their sun god (Big screaming baby head in the sky.) They celebrate by consuming large quantities of a pink gooey substance known to them as “Tubby Custard” though the substance does not resemble custard in any way and they gnaw on smiley face engraved bread-like cakes they call “Tubby Toast.” They believe in the act of slavery, this is known because they have droid that they force to clean up their messes. Also, they occasionally sit outside and watch their slave animals (obviously captured and brought back from Earth) slave on their endless fields. Strangely they have TV-like screens on their abdominal region which they use to communicate with Earth’s young, innocent, and defenseless children when their parents are not present (though their intelligence is obviously very low considering that they must replay even the most simple messages at least twice to fully comprehend the data.) Finally, when their sun god takes its leave to rest they also retire for the day to their vile lair to rest themselves.

    Disgusting and vile creatures they are!


    Wow you must've put a LOT of thought into that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of palmzo16

    palmzo16

    [31]Apr 23, 2007
    • member since: 02/14/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 17

    WOW you people are all really cool making fun af a show for three year olds

     

    you arn't sopposed to like a 3 year old is sopposed to like it

    And they do

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [32]Jul 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    Oh thank god my parents didn't let me see this crap. I did once and its really bad. I mean look theres no blue. I think they are rasicts to humans
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SoylentYellow

    SoylentYellow

    [33]Jul 27, 2007
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,331

    I think shows like this are helping to turn an entire generation of kids into complete idiots with brains full of mush.

    Other offenders include BARNEY andBANANAS IN PAJAMASfrom Australia. These shows are all products of a warped mind and part of the socialist agenda.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thomasandtoby1

    thomasandtoby1

    [34]Sep 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 109
    Kametsou wrote:
    doug4ever wrote:
    i thought the teletubbies was cancelled


    It is cancelled. For some reason, I don't like it when people make fun of this show. Obviously, no one here is going to like it... So why bash it? It's just pointless, and it's only for your own amusement.


    I know.I adore teletubbies.I once dreamed about Po.
    Why do people make fun of it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of owenkravekiv2

    owenkravekiv2

    [37]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 02/11/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 127
    best.show.ever
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tiggertine

    tiggertine

    [38]Sep 29, 2008
    • member since: 09/09/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,569

    Are you kidding me?! This is the most awesome show EVAR. It needs to win an Emmy!

    The Teletubbies scare me, but I've always thought Noo Noo was pretty cute. There should be an episode where Noo Noo vacuums all of them up XD

    I once downloaded 'Teletubby Buddies' for my friend's computer desktop one April Fool's, it scared the canoodles out of her

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ballyorca

    Ballyorca

    [39]Jan 3, 2009
    • member since: 07/26/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 601
    tiggertine wrote:

    Are you kidding me?! This is the most awesome show EVAR. It needs to win an Emmy!

    The Teletubbies scare me, but I've always thought Noo Noo was pretty cute. There should be an episode where Noo Noo vacuums all of them up XD

    I once downloaded 'Teletubby Buddies' for my friend's computer desktop one April Fool's, it scared the canoodles out of her

    I think it's awsome!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CF3689

    CF3689

    [40]Feb 17, 2009
    • member since: 12/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,249
    zeno22 wrote:

    lalalalala Teletubbies i3 da mo3t ub3r show t0 3v3r grac3 my TV! I P0wn d3m n00bs wh0 said dA t3l3tubbi3s ar3 dumb!

    what????? could you type English next time, cuz i dont have a clue what you said

    Edited on 03/24/2009 7:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.