Teletubbies Forums

BBC (ended 2001)

what were they thinking???

do you like the teletubbies

brad13

[22]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 6
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    I thought we were all ready friends you have'nt been on MSN for a while though but we can be friends anyway and the Sloganizer thing is just a thing to show people that i am a fan of Donald Duck.

I ment friends on TV.com, you add me to contacts and I'll add you. Thanks for what the Sloganizer thing was. What is those colored bars around the Sloganizer? I've noticed them on other profiles and I wondered how there made.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spongeyfan

[23]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 28
    They are made here http://userbarmaker.com and OK.

brad13

[24]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 6
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    They are made here http://userbarmaker.com and OK.

Thanks Spongeyfan! I'll add you to my contacts. I'll have to make a bar like that!

YankeeFan93

[25]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 7
    This show is pointless and should be taken off the air forever.

gaara257

[26]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 19
    YankeeFan93 wrote:
    This show is pointless and should be taken off the air forever.
    It is off air.

Spongeyfan

[27]Nov 14, 2006
    It's not over here they play reruns of it on CBeebies over here in the UK yes i do agree that it should be taken off the air forever.

gaara257

[28]Nov 14, 2006
    Spongeyfan wrote:
    It's not over here they play reruns of it on CBeebies over here in the UK yes i do agree that it should be taken off the air forever.
    I agree with you this show should be banned read my review for this hell.

SalvaPotter

[29]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 1

This show is the worst in all the world, each time i see it, my eyes start burning!!!

NO!! NOT AGAIN!!!

gaara257

[30]Nov 14, 2006
    I dont think this show is the worst show ever but I do hate this show yes.

brainiac76

[31]Dec 20, 2006
    • level: 5
    It's bad.

clk20010

[32]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 5

Just because you arent little anymore doesnt mean that little kids cant watch Teletubbies i mean it is not horrible  there is nothing wrong with it and people stop cussing in  replys  my freind Sydni loves this show it is not stupid you may think that it is stupid  but that is your opinion nobody else has to agree with you im sure you probabbly watch this show when you were little and you probabbly liked it i really enjoyed it when i was about 3,4,5 years old i lvoed that show jsut because your older doesnt mean that you have to write horrible stuff about this  show  this show was a cool and funny show theres was no better show that this show when i was little

Spongeyfan

[33]Jan 15, 2007
    clk20010 wrote:

Just because you arent little anymore doesnt mean that little kids cant watch Teletubbies i mean it is not horrible  there is nothing wrong with it and people stop cussing in  replys  my freind Sydni loves this show it is not stupid you may think that it is stupid  but that is your opinion nobody else has to agree with you im sure you probabbly watch this show when you were little and you probabbly liked it i really enjoyed it when i was about 3,4,5 years old i lvoed that show jsut because your older doesnt mean that you have to write horrible stuff about this  show  this show was a cool and funny show theres was no better show that this show when i was little

Then what does it teach our kids?

Phoshy42o

[35]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    I freakin wrote a six hour 431 word review of this but it won't lemme submit it!

Phoshy42o

[36]Feb 10, 2007
    "My Eyes They Bleed!"

Seriously, what is this? I mean they say this stuff is so called “educational”, but can anyone give me a single reason on how this is, in any way educational, No?, Really?, that’s what I thought. What I call this monstrosity is BRAINWASHING GARBAGE created to get little, bratty children to make their hard-working parents to buy them useless merchandise and empty their wallets of their hard-earned money in exchange for what, Junk! That is the one and ONLY reason I can come up with for why this “This is really hard for me to say.” SHOW even exists. It disgusts me to think that anyone would consider something like this educational, or should I say “Edumactional.” Note To Parents: DO NOT repeat DO NOT let your precious children watch brain damaging material like this, just flip to Animal Planet or something. Teletubbies are evil barbarians that took over the bunny planet, where they set up huge mechanical machines (giant, magic, sparkly, spinning, windmill thingy) to please their sun god (Big screaming baby head in the sky.) They celebrate by consuming large quantities of a pink gooey substance known to them as “Tubby Custard” though the substance does not resemble custard in any way and they gnaw on smiley face engraved bread-like cakes they call “Tubby Toast.” They believe in the act of slavery, this is known because they have droid that they force to clean up their messes. Also, they occasionally sit outside and watch their slave animals (obviously captured and brought back from Earth) slave on their endless fields. Strangely they have TV-like screens on their abdominal region which they use to communicate with Earth’s young, innocent, and defenseless children when their parents are not present (though their intelligence is obviously very low considering that they must replay even the most simple messages at least twice to fully comprehend the data.) Finally, when their sun god takes its leave to rest they also retire for the day to their vile lair to rest themselves. This is but only one normal episode of Teletubbies. Scary, huh? I’ve sacrificed much to bring you this valuable information so put it to good use while you still can. I hope by reading this your thoughts about Teletubbies have changed. What are they planning? When will it happen? Unfortunately even I don’t know, but luckily for you you’re prepared. So don’t be foolish, just by watching this the fiends feast on your lost brain cells and knowledge, becoming more powerful by every waking moment. It’s only a matter of time. You have been warned…
    Edited on 02/10/2007 12:18am

Phoshy42o

[37]Feb 10, 2007
    I just put the review here to express my thoughts until I can get my review to submit

BILLY-ELI

[38]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    yeah! they can't even speak! i dun like that show either and never did what a waste of time

what2donext

[39]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    I don't know what 2 stay but my fav chariter is lala and this shows ok.

benb15

[40]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 20
    not_grape wrote:

I said almost! Simpsons definately beats Teletubbies, but Teletubbies still kick ass!

I always love it when they make fun this trash on The Simpsons