Teletubbies

BBC

danbambridge

Teletubbies Fan Reviews (158)

3.8
  • You can't be serious. This is educational? How?

Seriously, who came up with this idea in the first place. Teletubbies is about 4 aliens who act really stupid and do absolutely nothing in this show that helps or educates kids at all. All the aliens ever do is just wander around and ooh and awe over stuff like a flower or bee for 5 minutes straight. They also do speak complete gibberish that does not help the vocabulary of a child at all. Also what's with the sun being a baby's face? This show is pretty much telling kids that the sun is actually a baby. Where's the logic and sense in that? This show is not educational in the least bit. I'd rather watch Dora the Explorer, Go, Diego, Go!, and Bob the Builder than this junk. I just want to know what the purpose of this show is. Somebody just drop by my profile, and send me a message telling me what the purpose of this show is and how its educational please. If you are a parent and your child is watching that horrible show right now, turn off the TV and have them go play outside or spend quality time with them.