Teletubbies

BBC

danbambridge

Teletubbies Fan Reviews (158)

3.8
  • How can an educational show be this bad?

Well,I guess there is something that is just as bad as Barney and Friends and Caillou. Teletubbies fits that group. This show is about 4 aliens named Poe,Tinky Winky,Dipsy, and Laa Laa. And they do nothing at all. I mean,all they ever do is say "Uh-Oh" and "Ooh". What is this? A hand me down caveman fest? And why is the sun a stinkin baby? Are they teaching kids that God is a baby? Also,every episode is repetitive. There's that stupid shower thing saying "Time for teletubbies". They all walk away saying "Uh-oh",they do stupid things,they see a video full of kids...TWICE,they do more stupid stuff,the shower comes and says "Time for Tele-bye bye",and they all go inside a hole saying "Bye". And that's your entire show right there. I also hate the fact that when they see some kid's video,they want to watch it again. Oh come on! One time was enough,now another?! Overall,this show is like the ultimate drugged up show. It was boring,had no education at all and should be avoided at all costs.