Teletubbies

BBC (ended 2001)

mozesx

Teletubbies Fan Reviews (151)

3.8
  • So much better than the Rabbids.

Rabbids Invasion is a poor man's Teletubbies. Period. Just like how Sanjay and Craig is a poor man's Regular Show. Let your kids watch this instead. The Rabbids has too much toilet humor (in one episode literally even!) and violence, as well as bad behavior and messages. This show is a classic. I don't see how anyone could dislike this show, but like THAT show.

UPDATE ON OCTOBER 11 (originally posted on October 5): ShadowPhoenix, have you SEEN Rabbids Invasion? It's much worse than this show. And dumber. It's one of those shows where when you watch it you can feel your IQ points dropping.

UPDATE ON OCTOBER FEBRUARY 2: Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig. Also, to Oldnickolodeon34: I think this really IS the most underrated show ever! Like you said, there's nothing wrong with it and it sure as hell beats any of the new crap Nick has been creating lately. Like Rabbids Invasion, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Sanjay and Craig, Sam & Cat (which had so much potential but sadly is a good example of a good idea gone bad), and of course, Breadwinners. The only show that I think is even half as underrated as this Liv and Maddie, which also gets too much hate for no good reason. We need more shows like these, and less like the ones I mentioned that are currently polluting Nick.