Teletubbies

BBC (ended 2001)

mozesx

Teletubbies Fan Reviews (155)

3.8
  • So much better than the Rabbids.

Rabbids Invasion is a poor man's Teletubbies. Period. Just like how Sanjay and Craig is a poor man's Regular Show. Let your kids watch this instead. The Rabbids has too much toilet humor (in one episode literally even!) and violence, as well as bad behavior and messages. This show is a classic. I don't see how anyone could dislike this show, but like THAT show.

UPDATE ON OCTOBER 11 (originally posted on October 5): ShadowPhoenix, have you SEEN Rabbids Invasion? It's much worse than this show. And dumber. It's one of those shows where when you watch it you can feel your IQ points dropping as you watch it.

UPDATE ON OCTOBER FEBRUARY 2: Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig. Also, to Oldnickolodeon34: I think this really IS the most underrated show ever! Like you said, there's nothing wrong with it and it sure as hell beats any of the new crap Nick has been creating lately. Like Rabbids Invasion, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Sanjay and Craig, Sam & Cat (which had so much potential but sadly is a good example of a good idea gone bad), and of course, Breadwinners. The only show that I think is even half as underrated as this Liv and Maddie, which also gets too much hate for no good reason. We need more shows like these, and less like the ones I mentioned that are currently polluting Nick.

UPDATE ON JULY 22: demariusbridg, can you PLEASE review Rabbids Invasion? This is like the fourth time I've asked, I asked in my reviews of Breadwinners, Sam & Cat, AND Every Which Way. As I said before, to all the people saying this show sucks, watch all those crappy shows on Nick right now. And Rabbids Invasion IS a shameless rip-off of this show, just like how Breadwinners AND Sanjay and Craig are shameless rip-offs of Regular Show, plus Sanjay and Craig also rips of Adventure Time while Breadwinners rips off classic SpongeBob episodes. And then The Thundermans and The Haunted Hathaways also rip-off Wizards of Waverly Place, plus The Thundermans also rips off The Incredibles. And to huthcumber, it's true! Po is awesome! She's my favorite of the Teletubbies and I even had a crush on her for a while (don't sue me). And why recommend Caillou over this show anyway? Don't people hate that show just as much as this? Everywhere I go I hear complaints about that show and how the kid's a spoiled brat who never gets punished by his parents. OldNickolodeon34 is right, this show DOES teach about friendship just like The Fox and the Hound! It also teaches kindness and I've seen some episodes where REAL educational value is there, they've taught numbers and letters, shapes and colors, and they even had a video about exercising. Plus they teach kids how to dance. This show does a FAR better job at teaching dancing than Shake it Up does. So yeah, all you haters, try watching an episode of Rabbids Invasion or any other show in my list Worst new Nick shows since 2008 and TELL ME you STILL think this is the worst show or the worst kids' show ever. I mean all they do on shows like Sanjay and Craig or Breadwinners is talk about butts, barfing, flatulence, and poop. This show is completely clean and family-friendly!