Teletubbies

BBC (ended 2001)

mozesx

Teletubbies Fan Reviews (155)

3.8
  • Underrated to the max.

I'm shocked at how much criticism this show recieves, it is quite possibly the most underrated show of all time. It's strange to admit, but I enjoyed this show as a kid and I still do. It's surely not fast paced and annoying like Boohbah or Yo Gabba Gabba. Each Teletubby is very charming and cute and are sure to relate to younger kids. And Tinky Winky isn't gay, the "gay" rumors are stupid, it's a kids show for crying out loud! While the sun being a babys face is pretty creepy, I can overlook it since the show isn't completely centered around him. I also liked the Vacuum Cleaner Nunu and his ability to clean up things. The show also has great set designs and very relaxing background music. The thing that bothers me the most in terms of this shows criticism is people complaining how it's not educational, it actually is if you give the show a chance. Despite having no dialogue aside from the narrator and The Teletubbies lines, it actually teaches lessons about friendship, kindness, manners, teamwork, and sticking together no matter what. It's strange to admit, but I still enjoy watching this show as of today, and it sure does bring back a lot of good memories. And the good news is that they're bringing it back into production after 10 years, let's hope they don't ruin it.